Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The Avenue FC (English Team)

The Avenue FC (English Team)

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Avenue FC would like to present to you a showcase, displaying the team in all of its glory!

At least they would... if the team was created.

So a pointless showcase right? Right. Well, I've been writing a story blog about my eventual team, which is currently in a build up process and as this season draws to a close, I thought it would be a good time to create a post on here. I plan on actually creating the team on the first day of the season (Tuesday 1st July if I'm correct) in hopes of catching the first cup game on day one. However knowing my luck, It's bound to have been played before I've even started. I know the first season will be mainly against bots, but I hope to make it a bit more fun with the story and match reports I'll be posting on the blog. I plan to make this into a proper showcase as soon as the team is created and update it as it becomes more relevant, instead of just having a 100% win record for a grand total of 3 games. (That may just be wishful thinking on my part.) So I hope this is okay as is until the start of the season, it seemed like the most relevant place to post as it will become a showcase shortly.

My blog is The Avenue FC and I highly appreciate anyone who gives it a read, whether it's your thing or not. Newest posts are always at the top, so you'll need to scroll to the bottom for the first post as to not ruin the story for yourself! Or you can use the Archive link which will display the posts by date.

Thanks for reading and I wish everyone the best of luck with their final games of the season and Cup/Champions League finals.

Start of the season and The Avenue has come into existance!

Team Logo and Kits
    The Avenue FC (English Team)-avenue-fc-club.jpg

Squad and Formation
    The Avenue FC (English Team)-avenue-fc-team-formation.jpg

Trophy Cabinet
    The Avenue FC (English Team)-trophy-cabinet.jpg

Nothing much to show yet, just some spectacular cobwebs in our trophy case, hopefully that'll all change in the coming seasons.

Seems I have a random attached image as well, I'm good at this internetting lark. If anyone who could tell me how I can get rid of that, it'd be appreciated. (edit post, advanced, scroll down, manage attachement, click X on image to delete, done, save changes )
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-06-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Updated with an actual team

Addicted
    Well it sound good, but the new season will start on Sunday 29th June, not Tuesday 1st July.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Ah, I just assumed the season would restart on the 1st of each month. Thank you for the correction!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avenue View Post
    Ah, I just assumed the season would restart on the 1st of each month. Thank you for the correction!
    No worries - it's a 28 day season, and there is no gap between seasons - the day after one has finished the next begins - Top 11 never sleeps! So the day of the month that the new season starts on varies.
    The Avenue likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Thank you kindly, will make sure I remember that for when it ticks over to my second season so I can be prepared. I'm terrible with remembering what day of the week it is, let alone dates!

Newest post in the story is up for anyone that fancies a read.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Thats means the cup play will start at 29 june? and the transfer market will turn in a higher level market?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexzz11 View Post
    Thats means the cup play will start at 29 june? and the transfer market will turn in a higher level market?
    Yes, the Cup starts on 29th of June, and so long as you are promoted your players will lose 1 star -they don't lose quality, just they need 5 more quality to have the same star as they did the level below - and your transfer market will contain higher quality players. CL and League don't start until Day 3 of the new season, so they start on Tuesday 1st July.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Nice blog. Good luck when the season explodes into action.

(hmm, in hindsight that's maybe not the best choice of encouragement. O.o)

Thank you very much. Let's hope the season starts with a bang.

Oh, now you've got me doing it...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast