Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: July Fourth (English Team)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't know if it is a good idea, I have tried this too but I qave up ) still on Orlova but I agree with you, after sometime you feel like you want a new challange.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't know if it is a good idea, I have tried this too but I qave up ) still on Orlova but I agree with you, after sometime you feel like you want a new challange.
    I really don't know what to do, July Fourth is almost at the top level (2nd highest league level) of the 'July Fourth server' and only the best and biggest teams remain now at the very top, this means the biggest of Token Buyers and most likely in future seasons with server holds more token buyers are only going to be there... I've been considering my options and so far I've came up with 5 possible ideas.

1. Continue July Fourth as we are doing
    2. Continue July Fourth but suspended buying tokens for sometime and comeback later on with a new generation of players
    3. Tank July Fourth for a long time
    4. A July Fourth reboot on a old server thats different to the July Fourth server
    5. A brand new team on a old server for a different adventure.
    6. Make July Fourth a F2P account, relied solely on token farming.

I've got until next season to decide what to do. If anyone else has any other suggestion, then it's welcome.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-12-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I vote #2.

Then maybe #5

July Fourth likes this.

Continue July Fourth as we are doing
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well I still think that the best is to focus just on one team sooner or later if I will still play Top11 I will start from 0 again to try to do better.

My opinion #3 or #5
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

July Fourth will soon revert back to F2P.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-17-2013 at 12:59 AM.

ohhh but you can not start of 0, your work is a work of years, is very difficult be in your level... of course is nice start a new team, having experience like u have, and try different tactics, strategy....
    but... for me better option is #2 ...really is what I am doing now, after 9 months, going to this game, in all matches... to have good, of bad moments..-.-' ...at now I'm so tired, and my team is with illegal formation in level 10, just training... and waiting for the ending of my holydays...

just imagine that u are selling your team to an italian guy, ..and yeahhh, (-.-)' ..this guy, will not work like you... and one day, July Fourth FC will have the glory again with your return.

(^-^)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ohhh but you can not start of 0, your work is a work of years, is very difficult be in your level... of course is nice start a new team, having experience like u have, and try different tactics, strategy....
    but... for me better option is #2 ...really is what I am doing now, after 9 months, going to this game, in all matches... to have good, of bad moments..-.-' ...at now I'm so tired, and my team is with illegal formation in level 10, just training... and waiting for the ending of my holydays...

just imagine that u are selling your team to an italian guy, ..and yeahhh, (-.-)' ..this guy, will not work like you... and one day, July Fourth FC will have the glory again with your return.

(^-^)
    Its going to fold due to lack of money and lack of internet access.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Its going to fold due to lack of money and lack of internet access.
    ok, well, you know I vote option #2
    sure that soon we will know what u decide or in what are u thinking 4 the future

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ok, well, you know I vote option #2
    sure that soon we will know what u decide or in what are u thinking 4 the future
    Yes, But I might not be able to play the game anymore and hence log in for over 70 days.
    khris likes this.

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast