Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: July Fourth (English Team)

Congrat to JF for best results!
    I prefer using 4-5-1V and 4-1-3W-1-1 (my squad suitable for this formation).
    So could you tell me the best tactics (arrows red 'n blue) and orders to this formation?
    And do you think always change formation (to counter the opponent) every game is good?
    Thank so much!

BREAKING NEWS - JULY FOURTH S21/L21 SQUAD PRESENTATION

JULY FOURTH IS ONE OF THE BEST 128 TEAMS ON OUR SERVER AND NOW IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT ANY TEAM ON THERE

I know you have all been waiting a long time with all the extra token buying and power training I've been doing this season and we have eventually got there... Our squad presentation for this season is as follows as our best squad in our history by relative quality. We have got NINE players that are 8* and also Miku. Plus Kusama is still in the process of being trained to 8* as well, Today his quality has been trained to a level sufficient to make our main squad... Papaleo and Petersen are in the process of being trained to 136 quality to rise above the others and we are giving Calavicci a push towards 132 quality. We have a club record of 19 players with at least 6* rating on our squad this season.

July Fourth Player Transfers for Season/Level 21

Transfers OUT

Patrick Wershing 29 4*119 MC No SA £71M
    Gustav Shaba 28 4*119 DC/DR No SA £77M
    Fabian Fartmann 28 4*118 GK No SA £77M
    Marc Vestergaard 27 4*118 ML/AML No SA £90M
    Ivor Hardy (Sr.) 27 5*120 DMC Free-Kick £83M
    Stacey Papaleo (Jr.) 31 4*119 ST Pen-Kick £84M
    Danny Thomas 18 2*107 MC No SA £72M

Transfers IN

Issem Lenoil £103M and 4T
    Chano Petersen £97M and 1T
    Stacey Papaleo (III) £126M and 14T
    Marty McFly £97M and 1T
    Emmett 'Doc' Brown £97M and 1T
    Ivor Hardy (Jr.) £97M and 1T
    Ryogo Kusama Youth Academy 21T
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

1rT
    WooW man .You are awesome srsly . How many tokens have you spent on all players ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rT View Post
    WooW man .You are awesome srsly . How many tokens have you spent on all players ?
    I've spent over 3,000 tokens alone this season. Too many really to be honest!

Apprentice Vladislav Maksimovic's Avatar
    Your team 99/10 .
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hi Im a Apprentice at this moment. I wondering if you could give me any tips about the most competitive formation at this moment? Because I hope to build a nice team and I trust that you can give me some advice because you are a professional manager If you willing to give me the advice of the formation , I will very appreciate it . Other than that,I should use what orders and my arrows should use at what position on that formation ?

ah long time not seeing this thread i got a question, what do u prefer the way u spent ur token to bring ur players to maximum ability? personal trainer or buy rest packs and train them day and night? thx pal

Quote Originally Posted by haposan06 View Post
    ah long time not seeing this thread i got a question, what do u prefer the way u spent ur token to bring ur players to maximum ability? personal trainer or buy rest packs and train them day and night? thx pal
    Power Training obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ng Chun Kiat View Post
    Hi Im a Apprentice at this moment. I wondering if you could give me any tips about the most competitive formation at this moment? Because I hope to build a nice team and I trust that you can give me some advice because you are a professional manager If you willing to give me the advice of the formation , I will very appreciate it . Other than that,I should use what orders and my arrows should use at what position on that formation ?
    Just try any formation/tactic you like until you get something that fits your team well.

okay thx you

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast