Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: July Fourth (English Team)

Lily Allen Scores 300th Career Goal

Lily Allen is the 4th player for July Fourth to score 300 goals, The other 3 players doing so are Stacey Papaleo III (509), Stacey Papaleo 'Original' (388) & Benayoun (368).

Shadow and BeckStar like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Nice team...Nice legends...
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League Group Stage Clean Sheet

For the first time in July Fourth's history after 37 attempts in the group stages, July Fourth completed the group stage of the Champions League without conceding a goal.

July Fourth also still have a 100% conversation rate of qualifying from the group stages in their Champions League history.

Me also not a single goal conceded 😊👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BeckStar likes this.

13.12.2014 - End Of Season

DOUBLE PERFECT

It may not be a treble but this season can be seen as a very successful season by statistics terms, July Fourth this season completed a 26-0-0 league campaign and also won the champions league by going 13-0-0 and achieving a "Double Perfect!"

Player Stats

League Table

Champions League (Group Stage & Knockout to confirm 13-0-0)

(We were eliminated early from the cup so no screenshot this time folks.)
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-14-2014 at 10:11 AM.
    Fc bal op t dak and BeckStar like this.

Merging servers made the cup harder for ya ? ;o
    Congratz for the perfect season.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Congragulations for your team and your passion about the game after all those seasons.
    I wonder if some day you could post the history of your team. I 'm curius with what lv teams you have played in those cups (or leagues if you played above your level).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yossi Benayoun Retires

Well if you go by quality alone this is the greatest ever player in the history of T11 by speading 15 seasons at 9*, Benayoun spent his final season still at 8* and leaves us with scoring 381 goals in a total of 733 games for July Fourth, Just that 1 more season could of made him even more legendary if he played to 34 and he missed out on becoming everlasting like Hatsune Miku. None the less... Benayoun was an important free-kick taker for the majority of his career at July Fourth until Lily Allen took over in more recent seasons.

With July Fourth in a state of decline, a 7* Benayoun next season would still of been very useful and we don't really have the resources to replace a player such as Benayoun especially given that we haven't been getting tokens for quite sometime.

Marwan Younis likes this.

10.01.2015 - End of Season

Pretty bog standard season from us, unbeaten in league, Lost CL final and nowhere in the Cup.

Player Stats

League Table

Champions League

Last edited by July Fourth; 02-07-2015 at 10:46 PM.

3rd Anniversary Season Information

The Diamond Club Season

Haven't has time flown, During this season we will be known as The Diamond Club to recognise our 3rd anniversary season and the level of success that we have achieved over the last 3 years. It's been a very long journey for us and it is nice to have some type of innovation at the club for a season and also to be a little different for a change. We are also following on in our tradition of celebrating the anniversary of when I begun playing the game.

Logo And Jerseys Used This Season

Forum Record Equalled - Biggest Win

I guess this is what our 3rd anniversary season is going to be remembered by.

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast