Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: July Fourth (English Team)

I APPROVE THAT YOUR TEAM IS THE BEST OF BEST , good luck

Legendary Defender Louis Shepherd Plays 500th Match

Although he may not be a 9* player anymore, our defender Louis Shepherd played his 500th match for the club yesterday at the age of 28, One thing that has to be taken into note here, Shepherd has a very good goalscoring total given he plays in defence with scoring a total of 54 goals meaning he has been a very useful attacking left back (Although versatile across defence.) through out his career thus far.

He is now currently 7* and will be given training to maintain 7* for next season before he begins his decline towards retirement.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Mario Balotelli - POTS & 300 Goals

This season Mario Balotelli spent the majority as a 7* player working towards reaching 8* a few days ago, He scored 35 goals in a total of 37 matches almost having a 1:1 ratio for goals/games which is excellent, Also providing 13 assists and gaining 12 MOTM performances easily makes him our POTS this season, not only that Balotelli has become the 5th player in the history of our club to score over 300 career goals, had we been keeping our team upto scratch on quality since the server reshuffle, Balotelli would be on course to break Papaleo III's club record of 509. The other players to score over 300 are 'Original' Papaleo with 388, Benayoun with 381 and also Allen who is still an active player with 367.

So far Balotelli has scored 312 goals in 350 appearances in 8 seasons at our club. He spent the first 6 seasons at 9*.

07.02.2015 - End of Season

Here is the final league table and player stats for our 3rd anniversary season, played as 'The Diamond Club', We didn't do much in the Cup and the CL we only reached the Quarter-Finals. Not the greatest of seasons from us anyways except those 2 big wins, 21-0 against backmarkers KOSANICA and a 9-1 win over El Capo.

Player Stats

League Table

I won't bother to post the progress charts in the Cup or CL this season since we didn't do that great.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Great work July, and happy anniversary to The Diamond Club

Quote Originally Posted by Marwan Younis View Post
    Great work July, and happy anniversary to The Diamond Club
    Yeah, Thank you... Although 'The Diamond Club' has now ended and normal service is to be resumed.

Rookie
    Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dahlin View Post
    Any updates?
    Not really, here I post significant stats for our players or the end of season stats, I don't update like I used to and our team isn't as strong as it used to be.

July where are you damn?

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    July where are you damn?
    I'm getting bored of T11 now, just playing for the sake of it now... It's more of a chore than anything after 3 years of playing, but hard to put a team like mine to the grave.
    NTNK, Cat Harrison and Peter Renn like this.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast