Team Logo and Kit

2nd Season Team:

New Team Football Club [Italian Team]-team.jpg

Stats

Thropies:

Season 2 League's final standings:

Team's stats (Remaining ones)

Season 2's Hall Of Fame:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Team Football Club [Italian Team]-ohstats.jpg   New Team Football Club [Italian Team]-class.jpg  
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-10-2013 at 01:12 AM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Welcome aboard m8 !!

Your team is very talented. Good luck with it
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Welcome aboard m8 !!

Your team is very talented. Good luck with it
    Thanks mate! You were a luck charm, as Cup is ours! 1-0 straight to the practical and here is New Team's First thropy in history! :3

In a few seasons time New Team will no longer be a New Team.
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In a few seasons time New Team will no longer be a New Team.
    Aw thank you July!

About that, i was just summing up things. As tickets to the various ads get approved, i'm slowly but steadily increasing my token count again. I got a pretty good team imho to grow up, but surely i'll pick out at least 3 members as of now. The AMC Nordin is not so bad but he will be 26 next season and still not close to 22Q. I seeked a valid younger replacement for all the season without luck. Now there are a few good ones for sale, but i don't know if i should go for them or wait next season. I also am not sure if spending 1,2/1,4 m for a Q24 almost q25 would be ok with all the new peeps on sale next season. On the other side new market might turn in a bloody messy war and i might not get anything in the end.

Along with that i might get a valid substitute for my star DMC (actual sub is Q20), Find a good Goalie either as reserve or as new titolar, and get a double role ML/AML (even better with the DML too) to fill the only one position i don't actually have and find an all around adaptable team.

Standind on your experience, which surely surpass mine, what would be wise/better to do and how much i should expect to spend? thank ya :P

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Aw thank you July!

About that, i was just summing up things. As tickets to the various ads get approved, i'm slowly but steadily increasing my token count again. I got a pretty good team imho to grow up, but surely i'll pick out at least 3 members as of now. The AMC Nordin is not so bad but he will be 26 next season and still not close to 22Q. I seeked a valid younger replacement for all the season without luck. Now there are a few good ones for sale, but i don't know if i should go for them or wait next season. I also am not sure if spending 1,2/1,4 m for a Q24 almost q25 would be ok with all the new peeps on sale next season. On the other side new market might turn in a bloody messy war and i might not get anything in the end.

Along with that i might get a valid substitute for my star DMC (actual sub is Q20), Find a good Goalie either as reserve or as new titolar, and get a double role ML/AML (even better with the DML too) to fill the only one position i don't actually have and find an all around adaptable team.

Standind on your experience, which surely surpass mine, what would be wise/better to do and how much i should expect to spend? thank ya :P
    In the lower levels my tip is buy old 5* players for 1-2 seasons each while you build up your cash, they are far less expensive than a 5* 18 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In the lower levels my tip is buy old 5* players for 1-2 seasons each while you build up your cash, they are far less expensive than a 5* 18 year old.
    I see, wouldn't be even better than to keep roughly my team? Lots of 19 and 20 yo are around 21-23 and train very fast. I do not feel like i might do bad in lv 3 considering my team should approach Q25 by then. Also, i wouldn't mind stalling on lv3 or lv4 while i cash up. But i guess depends on full scouts team possible encounters. Depending on token offers and budget, i might add another scout or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I see, wouldn't be even better than to keep roughly my team? Lots of 19 and 20 yo are around 21-23 and train very fast. I do not feel like i might do bad in lv 3 considering my team should approach Q25 by then. Also, i wouldn't mind stalling on lv3 or lv4 while i cash up. But i guess depends on full scouts team possible encounters. Depending on token offers and budget, i might add another scout or two.
    Sell your worst and replace with better.

Updated first post with all the basic and the season's results :I

Was missing two pieces so waited untill i got them. This will be the New Team's season 3's squad:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast