Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Intrepid F.C. (English Team)

So we lost our first game of the season in the first leg of the Quarter-Finals in the Cup, it was 1 - 0 defeat. Hopefully we can pull it back today in the 2nd leg! Still unbeaten in the league though.

Lost 1 - 0 in the 2nd leg at home in the cup. Unfortunately I was unable to watch to gain the extra possession. Really disappointed as my team had a higher rating. Time to focus on winning the league now.

Final day of the season tomorrow, I'm at the top of the league table, 3 points clear. My goal difference is +63, whilst the team in 2nd have a goal difference of +43. It is still mathematically possible for them to still win the league, but they would have to wish for a miracle for that to happen. So in theory, I've won the league this season! Very proud of my first season achievements, even though I was aiming for both the cup and the league. The opponents that knocked my team out of the cup ended up going on to win it.

Bring on next season!

Not had much time to update the forum thread recently, I've added all the goal scorers for this season and how many goals they've scored + what competition, same goes for assists. I'll get round to adding all the scores soon.

Got a feeling tomorrows Cup game is going to be hard, playing somebody who is 29+ average rating, whilst I'm 26 average rating. Gonna be tough!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Good luck in the CUP game today
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thank you Pricop! Unfortunately I lost 3-0, I knew I would Home Cup game in 2 days... Let's see if I can win 3-0 or bigger!

Ended up finishing runners up in the Champions League yesterday, pretty disappointed. But non the less, going to try win the treble next season!

1st day of Season IV, won 9-0 away from home in the cup. Good start!

Lost my first league game 3-1, was against the highest rated person in the league (who's rating was 3+ higher than mine) then I won my Champions league match 8-0. An okay day at the office.

For anybody that was interested in my route to the CL final last year, here it is:

This is Season IV, I managed to get to the final of the Cup, unfortunately I lost due to my DMC being an idiot and handballing it in the penalty box, thus getting himself sent off and losing the match for me.
    Here's the cup run:

Here's the highlights:

I only made it to the Top 16 round in the CL, after going up 1-0 in the first leg, I then lost the second leg 3-1, again due to stupid circumstances. Lost 3-2 on agg.:

My players seem to get sent off when I really need 11 players on the pitch, but the person I lost to in the Champions League was the eventual winner, so I guess it's not all bad, I lost to the best.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast