Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: For My Stephanie 2.0 (Swedish Team)

I promised to post my final team for this season here once i was done with it. Worth to keep in mind is that every single player i've bought (except Goalie Marc-André Ter Stegen) are Nordgen players. It means that i have been up 5AM-6AM to get these players. My sleep pattern is none existing right now. I still don't have any AMC - But i give up on that. I can't keep stay up this late anymore, i don't feel good doing so. I surrender and skip an AMC this first season.

What I don't understand is this - I created my team at the first day of the season (5:22AM i believe) Still, there's no other "real teams" in this league except me.
    I find that kinda boring. You might ask yourself "Why does he buy all this quality players when he would win with just average players anyway?"

Answer: I plan to keep the majority of these players for 2-3 seasons, not spending tokens and not staying up all nights. The only thing i really want for season 2, is an AML and an AMC. The perfect solution would be to find a player who is a AML/AMC. Since i farm 115 packs per day - I do not need back-up players. If someone get injuried - I simply heal him ASAP.

This aint fun... I will win this league 26-0-0 no doubt.

The average age of this team is 21.0 - meaning i will be able to keep it for 2-3 seasons without spending any tokens what so ever.

This team is worth a whole lot for a LvL1 team. As i said before - Every single player here is a Nordgen except Ter Stegen.

The season is young, but almost every single player in my team has already become scouts.

*Vincent Kompany
    *Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    *Neymar JR
    *Thomas Müller
    *Ángel Di María
    *Alex Sandro
    *Claudio Bravo

Are all under 20 years of age and will become true beasts. I believe for sure that they will reach 7 stars with ease before the season ends.

This is how the table looks like... It's really no fun when there's no other real teams in it. There's no real teams in the cup either. I will win the double.

I simply just wait for season 2 to start. I'm 100% certain that i will win the league 26-0-0 and win the cup too. Question is if i will drop any points at all...
    You probably ask yourself "Why does he complain? He has spent many tokens on this team. WRONG! I have spent less than 50T on players. But yes, i have spent 110T on cash. Still, i got A LOT left which i wont touch (no need)

Ahhh - I got my AMC in the end. Couldn't sleep, and there he was. Sergio Kun Agüero #16. He cost me £1.75M but only 2 tokens

Our new signing: Kun Agüero, scored 8 goals in his first game for us. He played a major part in our 19-0 victory today.

Edit: 9-0, not 19-0... lol

Woke up and saw that we played a draw 1-1 away from home. I almost pi$$ed my pants
    But whatever. Two injuries and one red card. Maybe i should start to watch my games. League title is already ours ofc, but i was hoping for a 26-0-0.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

There's not much to say. We top the league, 16 points ahead. We Slaugther in the cup. Got 15 players in the squad - They are all scouts.

I think we win the league - I think we win the cup - I think we win the double.

motrin likes this.

Today is the big day - Cup final. Will we bring it home? We'll know after 21:15 tonight.

We won the cup! and we have already secured the league title! The double is ours - this my 1st season. Job well done

Duncton and motrin like this.

Season 1 is over and we won the double! The league wasn't even funny: 25-1-0 Goals for: 120 Goals against: 10. So +/- 110.
    Even tough we brought in our AMC Sergio Agüero couple of games into the season he still won the golden shoe with an amazing 22 goals in 16 league appearences. Lionel Messi won the assist league with 19 assists in 24 games. Messi also scored 19 goals. Those two together with ML Cristiano Ronaldo and DC Vincent Kompany has been our best players this season. I will let this very same team contend for the trophies next season too.. No need for any new players.

Still unbeaten since i created this team. We have beaten level 8 teams in the cup, hence - we are only level 2. I come with an update as fast i lose a game (promise)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12