Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: For My Stephanie 2.0 (Swedish Team)

For My Stephanie 2.0 (Swedish Team)

I named the club after my beloved girlfriend Stephanie. The reason for "2.0" is that I created a club with the same name for about 3 years ago. Some of you may recognize me because I created an account in the middle of last season "IFK Xenogroth" I have asked admin to remove that account, but I get no ear. And nothing happens when i type this showcase from my new account, so i try it on "IFK Xenogroth" now.....

Mourinho preferred and recommended me a player on the transfer market that cost 0 tokens - But since time was 5 am, it was a Nordgen. A 5 star 98% ML/AML, 19 years old . Cost me £ 1.6M. It is extremely much money in level one. I am looking to sell him, and instead spend the money on more players. I will try to buy couple of 99% players aged 27-28 that doesn't cost too much, and then spend big money on 2 young 18-19 year old Nordgen forwards that i can keep for many seasons to come.
    Here's My kit & logo.

I started this (my first season) with 254 tokens. I think that is more than enough. I do get 115 green packs per day from adds, so i'm fine. As i mentioned before - I do want 99% players aged 27-28 at some positions to gain experience. But i will also do my best to find 4-5 Nordgen players tonight. I want 4-5 core players that i can keep for couple of seasons. I aim for the double this very first season. It's going to be hard, but nothing is impossible!
    khris likes this.

Wow - It worked. It only took me 5 times to write this. 4 times from my other new account "For_My_Stephanie" nothing happen when i execute submit. So i tried it from this account and then it worked. So i guess i'm stucked to this account then. I really don't get this page to be honest. But atleast it works now.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IFK Xenogroth View Post
    Wow - It worked. It only took me 5 times to write this. 4 times from my other new account "For_My_Stephanie" nothing happen when i execute submit. So i tried it from this account and then it worked. So i guess i'm stucked to this account then. I really don't get this page to be honest. But atleast it works now.
    Strange but in the Spanish forum happen often that some players see the threads as not approved.
    Next time if happen write a PM to a moderator and will aprove the thread so you dont have to do it 5 times LOL

Welcome again

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Strange but in the Spanish forum happen often that some players see the threads as not approved.
    Next time if happen write a PM to a moderator and will aprove the thread so you dont have to do it 5 times LOL

Welcome again
    I've written to PricopGeorgeCătălin and one more - No response.
    It only said that admin had to accept my showcase before it shows. I just don't know, it works now anyways (on my old account)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IFK Xenogroth View Post
    I've written to PricopGeorgeCătălin and one more - No response.
    It only said that admin had to accept my showcase before it shows. I just don't know, it works now anyways (on my old account)
    You can't expected for somebody who's not an employee to accept your thread within minutes. Remember that I chatted you before, you could just wait, don't worry, we don't ignore you or anyone else. Or at least I don't do that

What happened was normal, normally if you create 2 or more accounts the anti-spam filter detect you as a possible spammer. Cheers and good luck with your team!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 04-04-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can't expected for somebody who's not an employee to accept your thread within minutes. Remember that I chatted you before, you could just wait, don't worry, we don't ignore you or anyone else. Or at least I don't do that

What happened was normal, normally if you create 2 or more accounts the anti-spam filter detect you as a possible spammer. Cheers and good luck with your team!
    I fully understand what your saying. However, what i don't understand is that with this account nobody had to accept my thread. I just wrote it and voila - there it was. I've noticed that if me, or anyone else type a thread at night, it works. But if i type one during the evening - it has to be accepted. Do me this favor and delete the other showcase of mine. It looks very weird with two same showcases. I keep this one.

So we advanced from the cup as expected, a total agg of 6-2. I tought to show how my team looks today, but worth keep in mind that i've spent 110T on money. 85T for £3.2M and another 25T for £1.6M. I farm 115 green packs per day so that is why it shows "0" on the picture. What i need this first season is money. I got this team + another £6m or so to spend tonight when the Nordgens arrives. I will nail my team before the first league game. So i will be like a hawk tonight to get what i want before the season starts. My plan is to buy 4-5 expensive Nordgens fast trainers. I really hope i can get some nice pick ups tonight. Anyways - The team looks very good as it is now. I already have 4 Scout players as a result of my green pack farming. But here you get a look at my team as it is as we speak.
    I will post the full squad tomorrow once i'm done. No players will be bought or sold during the league season. I really do hope that my 118 remaining tokens are enough for the bidding tonight! I haven't been in any bidding war, i have gotten my players for as most 4T, but usually it's enough with 2T. One bid + one last second to make sure to get him.

Last edited by IFK Xenogroth; 04-04-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Is that the level one team that you were given at the start of the season have you changed some names & countries of the players ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Is that the level one team that you were given at the start of the season have you changed some names & countries of the players ?
    Nobody in the team is from my original team i was given, except the subs. I do change the names of every player, it's easier to keep track then. But i was busy all night signing more players. I will show my team as it will be this season, tonight. My first league game is at 23:59.

I'm still not done on the transfermarket due to bad players. I am looking for a back-up keeper and a back-up DL + 1 or 2 AMC (Nordgens) before i am done. Got £3.9M left to spend.

Keeper - Marc-André Ter Stegen (28 year old) 2% left til scout SA - Penalty Kicks Stopper

DL/DC - Alex Sandro (29 year old) scout SA - Free-kicks
    DC - Thiago Silva (24 year old) scout
    DC/DR - Vincent Kompany (18 year old) scout SA - Aerial Defender
    DC/DR - Mauricio Isla (25 year old) scout

DC/DMC/MC - Philipp Lahm (24 year old) scout
    DML/DMC - David Alaba (22 year old) 4% left til scout SA - Playmaker

MC - Yaya Touré (22 year old) scout SA - Playmaker
    MC - Toni Kroos (21 year old) 3% left til scout SA - Corner-Kicks
    ML - James Rodríguez (22 year old scout
    ML/AML - David Silva (22 year old) 5% left til scout
    MR/AMR - Ángel Di María (18 year old) 3% left til scout SA - Corner-Kicks
    DMR/MR - Danilo (22 year old) 6% left til scout

AMR/ST - Neymar JR (19 year old) scout SA - Penalty-Kicks
    ST - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (18 year old) scout

As you can see... I do need a back-up goalie and a back-up DL. And i also need minimum one AMC, before i'm done. Maybe a 3rd striker too.
    Last edited by IFK Xenogroth; 04-06-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast