Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rautzii

Rookie
    I think I'll stop with the auction house this season, I managed to make a 92% team, I have some 6*, all my players are young

Rautzii-442.jpg

Rookie
    I slowly climbed up in the league, beat the guy in first place, but I don't think I can win it since he's 4 points ahead and already played me.

Rautzii-league.jpg

I was searching for an active association and I found one, we planned and watched our games together and it was a lot of fun.
    We have a free spot so if anyone else is active, please join us (FC Predators)

Rookie
    So I finished the league second, as expected.
    I received easy draws in CL and Cup (as far as I can see)

My league group is funny, it paired me with 13 'friends'.
    I cherry picked them not to be too tough but I could have went with just the worst of the worst.
    As it is, they may give me headaches once in a while

Rautzii-liga.jpg

My team is still young, but I haven't rotate it too much as I already had some good fast trainers from last season.
    I only got two 18 yo, and gave all my players some SA and extra positions.

I sold my MR. He was a beast, top scorer, top assist, MoM most of the time.
    But he was a plain MR, with no SA or extra positions, had the worst stats out of all my players and wasn't even a fast trainer.
    Funny how that guy was always the best player on the field.

I still need a MR/AMR but the market is tough, at low levels they're still throwing around tokens like it's nothing (and it is nothing for them)

Rautzii-echipa.jpg

Rookie
    So far all is great, I'm not winning all matches, but most of them

I'm sitting comfortably in 1st place in league

Rautzii-liga26sep.jpg

1st place in CL group

Rautzii-cl26sep.png

and essentially qualified for the next round in Cup

Rautzii-cupa26sep.png

Association matches are really fun, always playing against tough opponents and making me think about tactics and react during the matches

Rautzii-asoc26sep.jpg
    Bunzo and Duncton like this.

Rookie
    An overall uneventful season, I won the Triple Crown

Rautzii-triple.jpg

I only drew 2 matches the entire season, in all competitions.

In the first season I received my players at 3* and I built my team around those, in the second one I built my season starting at 4*
    I wanted this season to sell most of my players and start them at 5* (95-99%)
    I didn't have much luck selling my players at the end of the season, as I would have surely profited more selling them at the beginning of the season (but would have gotten a much tougher Cup draw in return)
    This was the single bidding war (which was a bit strange, as he's at 86%):

Rautzii-maksimovic.jpg

(Funny story with that MC new position: I wanted to 'freeze' him at 99%, thinking it could sell better. but then he received some abilities from the Skill Boost packs and went over to 100% - so lesson learned, if you want to 'freeze' them, do it at 97-98%)

Things didn't go according to plan, I'm on my 3rd day in the markets and I still haven't found a single 18yo fast trainer.
    Also any player that looks remotely interesting requires a bidding war.
    I may have to settle for 1-2 players from the Scouts as I'm still missing 4-5 players just to field a first squad.

But time is still on my side, I again received easy draws so far in competitions, maybe I won't even need to spend rest packs to win the Triple again (I have 1000 rest packs in the reserves from last season, as I didn't need them)

A picture says a thousand words, I again have 13 'friends' in my league

Rautzii-liga_sez3.jpg
    Last edited by Rautz; 10-18-2016 at 06:22 AM.
    Duncton likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12