Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Big Inside View: Atletico Chotas

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Finally got an AMC. Doesn't have the most impressive skills, but has been better than any other AMC I have fielded this season.
    Got rid of this guy already, after 2 half-seasons. Frustratingly inconsistent. Couldn't deal with that.

#No1 has had 18 consecutive league wins [****ING HELL]. Totally steamrolling everyone else.
    Jesus Christ. Totally forgotten how good we were last season.

7 MDs before the end.
    Image I was referring to. We were 11[!!!] points ahead of #3 on MD19. #1 doesn't count, of course. Mutant team of sorts.

Out of the cup in the semifinals 3-1 on aggregate. Lost the first leg 1-0 at home but remained confident of making it through to the final. Had the first couple of chances and scored the first goal, but it wasn't to be.

Couldn't believe the number of clear chances my AML missed in this game. Included one of those rapid passing 1-2 sequences that almost always end up a goal, and the through pass from MC to the extreme wing close enough to goal that AML/AMR only needs one touch. xG, if T11 had it, would have been really high.
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 02-23-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Curious little thing: I'm #9 in GoalsFor after MD6. Been largely playing the big teams.
    Look at that! Napoli has gone from being 9th after 6 MDs to #3, only 2 points from the top. Believe the win Vs my team to be his 8th consecutive league win.

Lost to Porto City and now slipped to 5th. Again, Napoli won, he has now defeated 3 of the top 6 in the past 7 MDs and looks most likely to win the title now.

Napoli is back down to #5 after a draw Vs #6. He plays Chelsea tomorrow and I'm hoping to God that they draw and take points off each other.

Everyone with something to fight for draws, except of course Napoli. He wins. And Chelsea had a shocking[!!!] loss.

Everyone with something to fight for draws, except of course Napoli. He wins. And Chelsea had a shocking[!!!] loss.
    Was leading by 2 goals until lone CB was red-carded. Opposition converted the resulting penalty and scored a quick second before I could make tactical changes. Nearly shed a tear.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast