Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Loving the press conferences!

Thanks,happy that you like it. Sometimes it´s just fun2write.. keeps the stress away

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Any progress from now on is a great success. We all know the Cup is not easy and you are doing fine so keep it up and I'm sure you'll be glorious soon enough.
    I will do my best, as always. I think we have a chance, despite their Q-advantage, practice and experience..... I mean if Borussia Dortmund managed to beat Real Madrid 4 - 1, why shouldn´t we?

At least, we will get our first CUP Trophy despite how it ends
    El Pistolero likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz sign Darijo Srna from Shakhtar Donetsk!

Balkan Boyz have confirmed that they have secured the services of the Croatian international and right-back Darijo Srna for 4,4M and 50T from Shakhtar Donetsk.

How did you buy 7* player?

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    I'm guessing he signed a Scout with 44Q and trained him to 45Q.

I'm guessing he signed a Scout with 44Q and trained him to 45Q.
    I'm not blind,he said that he buy Darijo Srna and look at his quality...6* is 44 quality,there is 45...

I'm not blind,he said that he buy Darijo Srna and look at his quality...6* is 44 quality,there is 45...
    He didn't buy a 7 star player, he signed a 6 star player and trained him to 7 stars. I'm not sure what's confusing about that, you asked a question and I answered.

From the scoutlist, he was 3 or 4SKP from Q45 (like all of my other 7*). Only Vranješ and Jovetić was 5*, then i PT:ed them to 8* (took 2 days)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Very clever, especially late in this stage of the season, he'll be a 6 star next season and he'll be licking his lips at the teams who haven't adjusted to the League yet.

Do you have to buy green packs to power train mate? I have never tried it.

Very clever, especially late in this stage of the season, he'll be a 6 star next season and he'll be licking his lips at the teams who haven't adjusted to the League yet.
    Haha! Well, all of them will still be young (23yrs old) and scouts as well, so I don´t need to buy new ones "season in - season out". Also, the scouts that I bought during the 1th and 3rd day will probably became 7* "again" in the beginning of the new season since they are good trainers as well. The "only" thing I will have to do is to PT Vranješ and Jovetić the 1th and 2nd day "again" (since they go from 8* to 7* after the update)..But that will not be anly problems since both of them will be 19yrs old and fast trainers.

I will try to by 2 scouts (MC+ST) next season as well, need some "fresh blood"

Do you have to buy green packs to power train mate? I have never tried it.
    It depends, sometimes I get a couple from the FB vid´s and use them instead. Otherwise if I decide to PT a youngster then I buy 50green packs at a time and use them all, then check if I need more or not. But since I bought 500T this season, there wasn´t a insufficiency

But if I decide to buy a scout, then I buy the one that are just a couple of SKP from next *. This is mostly because I don´t wanna buy a player from the TM (would cost me 20T anyway) and them I would need to PT him as well (would cost me like 150T) just to get him to 7* as the 50T scout does.

It´s just simple mathematics and common sense
    El Pistolero likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 19 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz demolish "BorisRager FC" in CL semi-final first leg!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q42,6) Formation: 4-1-2-1-2/3W-2N-2N-3W-1 >> 4 - 0 << BorisRager FC (Q35,2) Formation: 3N-1-2-2W-2
    SCORERS: X.Shaqiri (28min),I.Olić (49min.ass:Jovetić), H.Salihamidžić (76 & 79min)
    SUBS: D.Srna <> S.Kolašinac, E.Džeko < > H.Salihamidžić
    MOTM: NONE

Balkan Boyz took a huge step towards the Champions League semi-finals on Thursday evening after humbling the Israeli giants BorisRager FC with 4-0 at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". Hasan Salihamidžić scored twice, Xherdan Shaqiri and Ivica Olić had one goal each.

Manager -Ljepoje- admitted that it was a comprehensive and convincing 4-0 win, but that "nothing is yest decided, it's just half-time". Asked if he could believe how easy they managed to beat the 2nd best Q-rated team in the CL this season he said "not really...I think we knew we were able to give them good competition and win with a goal margin or so, but nobody expected a 4-0 win. I think everybody said before it was a 60%40 game". The Balkan Boyz’s win sets them up for "comfortable" return as their 4-0 win at home will make their job a lot easier ahead of the second leg on Saturday. But -Ljepoje- emphasized that "the only thing I know, which is great, is that my team will not go there and want to defend themselves."

Over&Out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-14-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast