Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

Good luck Ljepoje let the force be with you

Balkan Boyz - Champions League Analysis (Sz.6 - lvl6)

HEADLINE: Interesting draw for The Balkan Boyz: "In the last past seasons we have been given a tough, but quite interesting draw and this season is not an exception. The Arab, Turkish and Italian teams seem to be one of the toughest. But I believe we could go all the way, reaching the finals and hopefully win the Champions League." Manager -Ljepoje- said.

____________________***______________________

The Balkan Boyz were given a tough draw in The Champions League, pitted against opposition such as "Same FC" (Q47,5) from Panama, "Blubb United" (Q44,3) from Germany, "Iztik Yan" (Q46,2) from Israel, "FC Kula" (Q40,3) from Bosnia , "Costaray FC" (Q45,1) from Australia, "Arab Team" (Q48,8) from Oman, "Ryet United" (Q46,7) from Sweden, "Serve FC" (Q41,8) from Malaysia, "Waterschei FC" (Q41,1) from Grecce, "ZEO Team" (Q47,1) from Italy and "Malatyaspor" (Q50,6) from Turkey. The remaining teams are all around Q30-38 and their squad consist mainly of 2*,3* and 4*. The Balkan Boyz have been drawn in a group E, together with AC Milan (Q38,7) from France, Al-Hilal (Q40,4) from Spain and "Stefan FC" (Q33,3) from Germany. Balkan Boyz will take on the German team "Stefan FC" in their opening game. The game will be held at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" with a kick off set to 20:19CET

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed quite satisfied with the draw, but a admitted that it will be a tough Champions League tournament this season. In a short post-game interview he said, "In the last past seasons we have been given a tough, but quite interesting draw and this season is not an exception. The Arab, Turkish and Italian teams seem to be one of the toughest. But I believe we could go all the way, reaching the finals and hopefully win the Champions League. If we look at the opposition then I would say that the toughest opposition is perhaps the Turish team "Malatyaspor" (Q50,6), followed by the "Arab Team" (Q48,8) and the Italian team "ZEO Team" (Q47,1). Our goal in the Champions League this season is to win the group stage, reach the finals and hopefully win it as well. I think we have a good shot this season to accomplish it".

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    Blessed are you, will be an exciting championship. My league is a boring boring boring, even if I play with the reserves or modules illegal, I have no problem winning.

I envy you, I too would like to have five teams strong in my league
    Yeah, I believe I am ... I was a little doubtful in the beginning, but now I see it as a "challenge". Playing against good opposition could be something positive and useful. It will add some "tense" and "drama" as well.

And as you mentioned, it will not be boring. Hopefully we will defend and win the League Trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Good luck Ljepoje let the force be with you
    Thanks and I wish you the same! Will introduce my squad later on, have rein-forced my team a little bit
    ppturano and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    Can't wait to see the new recruits, what's your current Quality Rating?

I think I really need to kick my team on for this season. All tournaments look a real challenge this year and for the first time ever I'm not entirely sure I will even get one of the Champions League-places. A lot is depending how the teams at the top do their recruiting in the coming weeks!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    But about the AMC, does he get "bad rates" or is he just a "low-valued" scout? I never PT a scout, unless he is 1 - 10SKP from a 7*. I rather buy a 18 yr old and PT him instead, much beneficial.
    Incredibly bad rates, four straight 5's now. He was the highest valued on the Scout list costing me 11.4m, 59*s and currently 6 skill pts away from a 7th star. Can't believe my luck but we'll see, I've been doing some great business selling by Negotiations gathering tokens so we'll see if I can find a bargain or two to improve the squad!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Balkan Boyz - Squad Presentation (Sz.6 - lvl6)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz present their squad for the season 6

The Balkan Boyz management presented their final squad for the season 6 in front of 103,065 fans at the "Balkan Boyz Stadium" this afternoon and revealed the new signings as well. Players such as, Alexandar Kolarov (Man.City), Matija Nastastić (Man.City), Miralem Pjanić (AS Roma), and Xherdan Shaqiri (FC Bayern München) are the new faces and the ones that will be wearing The Balkan Boyz jersey for the next 3 seasons. Players such as Alen Halilović (MC), Nenad Tomović (DC) and Stipe Pletikosa (GK) did not get their contract renewed and were sold on the auctions due day 1.

In a comparison from the squad from season 5, The Balkan Boyz are clearly weaker and with a overall quality of 54,1. But despite that, Manager -Ljepoje- believes that his team will have the same chances of winning the League, CL or CUP as in the last season. "Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with the squad for this season. I’m also quite pleased with the positions that we’ve got. We have certain players who can play in a couple of positions so we have plenty of alternatives as well. I believe we have the same chances on winning the League,CL or the CUP as last season, despite being handicapped by a quality point or two".

Over&Out!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Can't wait to see the new recruits, what's your current Quality Rating?

I think I really need to kick my team on for this season. All tournaments look a real challenge this year and for the first time ever I'm not entirely sure I will even get one of the Champions League-places. A lot is depending how the teams at the top do their recruiting in the coming weeks!
    Hehe, the squad is finally up! ... My overall quality is currently at Q54,1, but will probably increase with some training or if we manage to get a descent scout or two the following days.

Hm, okey. Yeah my opposition in the Legue+CL are far "better" then the ones as well. How many Tokens do you have?

Incredibly bad rates, four straight 5's now. He was the highest valued on the Scout list costing me 11.4m, 59*s and currently 6 skill pts away from a 7th star. Can't believe my luck but we'll see, I've been doing some great business selling by Negotiations gathering tokens so we'll see if I can find a bargain or two to improve the squad!
    That's strange. But what kind of formation do you usually use (tactics, orders, arrows?). I had the same issue with Matija Nastasić in the first 4 games, he kept getting 6-5-6-6. So I decided to move him to a DC role instead and wops - he got a 7, just like that. And today he got a 9 + MoM! This means that a players performance and rating are based and perhaps determined in which role/position he has.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hehe, the squad is finally up! ... My overall quality is currently at Q54,1, but will probably increase with some training or if we manage to get a descent scout or two the following days.

Hm, okey. Yeah my opposition in the Legue+CL are far "better" then the ones as well. How many Tokens do you have?

That's strange. But what kind of formation do you usually use (tactics, orders, arrows?). I had the same issue with Matija Nastasić in the first 4 games, he kept getting 6-5-6-6. So I decided to move him to a DC role instead and wops - he got a 7, just like that. And today he got a 9 + MoM! This means that a players performance and rating are based and perhaps determined in which role/position he has.
    Yeah, that's a halfway decent looking squad! I think you'd stomp allover my league as well.
    Haha, well, 'saving up a few tokens' mean different things.. :P I've got 53 as of now, just spent 8 Tokens on two 5*-players to try and salvage something from my now injury-ridden team.

I've been playing the 3W-2DMC-3W-2 without arrows, with a normal mentality and basic settings. I will try and change things around a bit, a bit pressured by recent injuries, and maybe he'll come good. Can't afford to let him go anytime soon anyway so will have to persevere!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Yeah, that's a halfway decent looking squad! I think you'd stomp allover my league as well.
    Haha, well, 'saving up a few tokens' mean different things.. :P I've got 53 as of now, just spent 8 Tokens on two 5*-players to try and salvage something from my now injury-ridden team.

I've been playing the 3W-2DMC-3W-2 without arrows, with a normal mentality and basic settings. I will try and change things around a bit, a bit pressured by recent injuries, and maybe he'll come good. Can't afford to let him go anytime soon anyway so will have to persevere!

Thanks!

Yeah, but I believe this is perhaps my last season that I spend/invest any tokens into the squad (and into the game). Will just let them develop "naturally". Perhaps I will farm enough Tokens + green boosters and use them for PT. This is a mostly because I will go on holidays for 2 weeks + move to a new place in the middle of July month. Will perhaps not have the same amount of time then as I do now.

Oke, but then try to "farm" as much as you can. You could get free tokens + booster through Iphone/android or via the T11 or FB page. I collected around 250-300T + a couple of 300boosters (mostly green, but red ones as well) for the last past seasons.

You could try the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1 formation. Play offensive - mixed (både fokus på passningar + passningsspel), press the whole pitch, hard tackle and zonal marking. No counter or offside trap. And put your winbonus at 70%. This formation works fine for me. I never change my orders/style of play, always play according 1 given instruction.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Squad *Updated Version* (Sz.6 - lvl6)

Shadow likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast