Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)

Rookie
    Yep, definitely look like you're doing great!

I guess the problem comes with trying to apply real world-logic to a footy game such as this. At the moment, I think the easiest formations to counter at present is the 4-4-2 and the 4-3-3 in-game but in reality they are generally the hardest to break down when done correctly.

Very nice teams in all!
    gohannie likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Yep, definitely look like you're doing great!

I guess the problem comes with trying to apply real world-logic to a footy game such as this. At the moment, I think the easiest formations to counter at present is the 4-4-2 and the 4-3-3 in-game but in reality they are generally the hardest to break down when done correctly.

Very nice teams in all!
    Entirely aggree, and just to add in, 3-4-3. 3-5-2 ảre also hard to break down if used correctly. I personally like 3-4-3 and 3-5-2 and really enjoy tweaking my formation based on these 2 tactics.

Apprentice
    Updated: Torturing Level 7 team, who has much higher player rating. I used WHole pitch pressure, hard attacking and short passes in 1/8 Cup, and Yes Im now in Semi Final!
    Level 7 Team: His players

His Position in League level 7 just to see how good he is

Home Match, I didnt present, He presented with 1 supporter:

Away Match, I didnt present, He presented with 2 supporters but didnt even have a chance to score once

To conclude: whole pitch with short passing (short passes mean more secure as you have to defend in their own half) works damm nice with hard attacking or hard defending, on the other hand, if using attacking, defending generally, whole pitch doesnt have much effect playing against stronger team
    Last edited by gohannie; 04-26-2013 at 07:10 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Very nice and strong team :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Just changed the Team name to Fantasy to celebrate the double... couldnt get the triple as i didnt come online to present at the match... (the clan name i said last time), and these were same players I show ya last time but with new rating, guess how many token did i spend for them? Who get the best answer, will be given a tip of how to do it
    Last edited by gohannie; 05-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Apprentice
    Update on 29 May, 2013, Level 6
    Both teams are having good result and we are on the final of C1, Cup (with Fantasy, with non scout players and an united team of 4,5,6 stars player, with appropriate formation and tactic, I defeat several active players at level 6,7,8, to attend to the final with a level 8 team but seriously not much hope as he is too strong...However, I will fight for the triple
    With other team, my plan is to achieve 26-0-0 as he must be winning the league and the C1 without any problem

Both Team rating and quality
    Last edited by gohannie; 05-29-2013 at 04:57 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    Just changed the Team name to Fantasy to celebrate the double... couldnt get the triple as i didnt come online to present at the match... (the clan name i said last time), and these were same players I show ya last time but with new rating, guess how many token did i spend for them? Who get the best answer, will be given a tip of how to do it
    look like you watch from lower level account ) it looks very nice
    gohannie likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Apprentice
    Very nice mate i using u hard attack formation 3-4-1-2 and it work very good

Apprentice
    Leandra, the game egine changed recently and if you use red arrows,you must be careful. Only put arrows on a scout one, and leave it as oiriginal for normal rating! Better post your squard here and i will give you some advices, I will update front page with current level this evening 0-0!

Apprentice
    Oooo ok.

Here my team:

FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-ss-2014-03-04-10.57.47-.jpg

Kohler, potiris, gundogan, hoyle and GK tahir are scout player, the rest i trained. (used FB gift card early )

i change back to old formation til u give advice

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast