Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    The concept to set your team focus is very easy as who is the nearest player to your St(s), if he is one AMC (only), it means you should focus the attack through middle, if they are attacking winger (AMR/L) you should focus the passing down both flanks, in your case, you have both wingers and AMC so you should focus your passes mixed. If you play with the flat 4 at midfield, also focus mixed cos attack can be launched from anywhere (this explain why 4-4-2 classic is the most balanced formation). If your attacking mid-fielders are strong, 3-2-3-2 like your current one is perfect with whole-pitch pressing. You should visit my guide in the signature area to read more about the tutorial. Good luck
    Can i add your facebook or whatapps?
    Easy for another day i need your advise.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    I just add you already.

Apprentice
    Omg, please do it again, i just pressed wrong button... too many friend requests and I cancelled all lol

Apprentice
    All time history of Fantasy FC
    FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-screen-shot-2014-05-26-7.55.01-pm.jpg

Apprentice
    Bad result thís season since I won the league only, undefeated results couldnt recover the pain deep inside as i was kicked out from semi final matches òf both C1 and Cup, bad luck but indeed Fantasy will come back even stronger next season. FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-screen-shot-2014-05-31-10.04.39-pm.jpgFC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-screen-shot-2014-05-31-10.04.27-pm.jpg

I play narrow daimond
    good tactic? press, counter?

Apprentice
    Narrow diamond should be attack, playing through middle, mixed passing, own half, no counter, no offside trap

gohannie, may you help me? Look at my squad please and tell me which tactics will be the best. Don't look at my current tactics.

FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-squad-june.jpg

What you think about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-squad-june.jpg  
    Last edited by TheAdix; 06-14-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Apprentice
    With your current line up, suitable tactic shouild be attacking focus mixed, mixed passing style, own half pressing, others remain default, no counter, no offside (add 1 more arrow on your lone st). however, since you have strong amr,aml and st, you should be playing 4-5-1v, with same arrows/

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast