Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: bredd (Bulgaria)

Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    haha tnx, just love to manage a team.
    Just kidding, Wich I can go to your level one day.

Congrats again for the team, it's a really nice job, well done.
    brezz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Just kidding, Wich I can go to your level one day.

Congrats again for the team, it's a really nice job, well done.
    ofc, you will. with patience you will steadily get there. but remember to fight for every point. the difference between a draw and a lose is BIG.

ofc, you will. with patience you will steadily get there. but remember to fight for every point. the difference between a draw and a lose is BIG.
    Very true. I fight until by the difference of goals (scored and conceded) at the end can give a championship.
    brezz likes this.

Very true. I fight until by the difference of goals (scored and conceded) at the end can give a championship.
    i expirienced it , tough thats why i dont play idiotic/exotic systems and commands!!!

i expirienced it , tough thats why i dont play idiotic/exotic systems and commands!!!
    lol I like the term and I don't play with any exotic system, normally in 4-1-2-1-2 or in 4-1-2-2-1 V style, or even in 4-2-2-2 Hexagon, that depends what the other team brings back.
    brezz likes this.

lol I like the term and I don't play with any exotic system, normally in 4-1-2-1-2 or in 4-1-2-2-1 V style, or even in 4-2-2-2 Hexagon, that depends what the other team brings back.
    good, the 1st 2 are very intriguing. tough, for the V style its hard to have decent reserves for all positions. i am playing 4-1-2-1-2, too (not every match ofc)

good, the 1st 2 are very intriguing. tough, for the V style its hard to have decent reserves for all positions. i am playing 4-1-2-1-2, too (not every match ofc)
    I've a nice squad and for the V style is not problem at all to replace a player, even I've one injured player.

You played with narrow or butterfly? Normally I play with narrow formation (4-1-2-1-2)

I've a nice squad and for the V style is not problem at all to replace a player, even I've one injured player.

You played with narrow or butterfly? Normally I play with narrow formation (4-1-2-1-2)
    with 2 MC, but i change it a lot. depends on which player is doing well and who suck

with 2 MC, but i change it a lot. depends on which player is doing well and who suck
    The V style or the hexagon are good for those who play in the defense with DR-DC-DL. The 4-1-2-1-2 narrow works fine against teams who play without wings.

The V style or the hexagon are good for those who play in the defense with DR-DC-DL. The 4-1-2-1-2 narrow works fine against teams who play without wings.
    i am not of these who think formation is very important. as long as it is not illegal, its ok. then u should hear what God Nordeus is speaking

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast