Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Banned
    My team is so strange I don't know what's happening

at 12 matches officially till now my 2 strikers don't perform as wanted /expected from their quality ... (74 5* - 79 6*)
    they sore at CUP and CL only and in league only one goal for each of them ... and even at CUP and CL not too much goals.

I'm wining 2/0 or 2/1 or 1/0 ... I won 11 matches and one draw and when you know this you just say what a wonderful team but I'm not satisfied with the current scoring rate .

In league only 9 goals in 5 matches and 3 goal against.
    In CUP too much but this normal.
    In CL only 6 goals and no goals against.

My league contain 6 hard opponent and I forced to face them all at the beg.
    anyone could tell me he is like me or I'm only like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    My team is so strange I don't know what's happening

at 12 matches officially till now my 2 strikers don't perform as wanted /expected from their quality ... (74 5* - 79 6*)
    they sore at CUP and CL only and in league only one goal for each of them ... and even at CUP and CL not too much goals.

I'm wining 2/0 or 2/1 or 1/0 ... I won 11 matches and one draw and when you know this you just say what a wonderful team but I'm not satisfied with the current scoring rate .

In league only 9 goals in 5 matches and 3 goal against.
    In CUP too much but this normal.
    In CL only 6 goals and no goals against.

My league contain 6 hard opponent and I forced to face them all at the beg.
    anyone could tell me he is like me or I'm only like this.
    I had same till yesterday 10 goals scored and 5 goal again, even at the start I had better statistics... My 5 stars (6stars now) perform pretty good but the 6 stars who was best ST at level 7 (68 goals - all season -) scored only few times, I think 4 or 5 in league and cup in 7 days and 2 or 3 are from Free KICK.

So yes I am like you!, I'm lucky that yesterday I won 7-0 but till yesterday I had horrible season, + 1 lost and 1 draw in league against weaker teams then me.

May Allah Be With YOU!
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I had same till yesterday 10 goals scored and 5 goal again, even at the start I had better statistics... My 5 stars (6stars now) perform pretty good but the 6 stars who was best ST at level 7 (68 goals - all season -) scored only few times, I think 4 or 5 in league and cup in 7 days and 2 or 3 are from Free KICK.

So yes I am like you!, I'm lucky that yesterday I won 7-0 but till yesterday I had horrible season, + 1 lost and 1 draw in league against weaker teams then me.

May Allah Be With YOU!
    I'm waiting that these results change and the scoring rates for both strikers ... I'm not with the money bonus every much because it lose it's effect if i give it every matches.

I give it only in the great matches and it works good.

Banned
    Yesterday, I won 9/0 at CUP as the best score for my strange team this season at all competitions and also 4/1 at league as the best score also in League.

I think it's gonna be OK from now and then ... My strikers starts to perform better but not v.good or excellent and waiting them to do as predicted because really there is no strikers as their quality at my league like them or in CL.

The best thing that make me happy is my AMR/C which he is the best player in my team he is the best scorer at my team and the league ... I went crazy when i was bidding him and spend $143 M and 95 T ... it was the craziest bid i had do ever.

and now I can say that he deserve every T and $ spent on him and I happy for this ... I'm so happy really.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Yesterday, I won 9/0 at CUP as the best score for my strange team this season at all competitions and also 4/1 at league as the best score also in League.

I think it's gonna be OK from now and then ... My strikers starts to perform better but not v.good or excellent and waiting them to do as predicted because really there is no strikers as their quality at my league like them or in CL.

The best thing that make me happy is my AMR/C which he is the best player in my team he is the best scorer at my team and the league ... I went crazy when i was bidding him and spend $143 M and 95 T ... it was the craziest bid i had do ever.

and now I can say that he deserve every T and $ spent on him and I happy for this ... I'm so happy really.
    Happy to hear that, 9-0 is very good as long you need to score more goals then them, it's a good start, I hope you will continue like this :P

Yesterday I lost against weak team and no chance for 1st
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Happy to hear that, 9-0 is very good as long you need to score more goals then them, it's a good start, I hope you will continue like this :P

Yesterday I lost against weak team and no chance for 1st
    season still at the beg so don't be so sad ... even the difference is 9 or 10 point ... you can make it but change the formation to more balanced formation like 4 5 1 V stile (motivated or not).

but play with 4 on back so s to be away from down both flanks trap ... and also you need to put DMC and AMC or AMR/L and this positions very important to have an integral team.

I think you only will need Dl /R because i know that you are playing with 3 1 2 2 2 and this can be beaten by any formation using down both flanks and long passing.

try to protect your backs

Rookie
    Hey, I'm following you're post since 2 months ago and finally i decided to try to share with you my journeys and adventures on Top eleven, i'm still newbie like lvl 3, my trophie room isn't that full but i'm trying my best.

I'll try to share my formation with you so i can have so advises from you ^^

FC Global Ahly-top-elven.jpg

I just losed today the first place against the 2nd so .... ^^' i'll try to recover it next matches, but till now i'm with 5 wins 1 draw and 1 lose so this far my squad is usefull.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Hey, I'm following you're post since 2 months ago and finally i decided to try to share with you my journeys and adventures on Top eleven, i'm still newbie like lvl 3, my trophie room isn't that full but i'm trying my best.

I'll try to share my formation with you so i can have so advises from you ^^

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top elven.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	386

I just losed today the first place against the 2nd so .... ^^' i'll try to recover it next matches, but till now i'm with 5 wins 1 draw and 1 lose so this far my squad is usefull.
    Welcome mate

you are playing with a very balanced formation and it's good at defense but not bad at attack but not too good .
    Let's change some arrows to make it more effective in attack and good at defense.

1- put red arrows at DML&DMR instead of blue arrows.
    2- put also rec arrows at AML&AMR so as you can make more chances for scoring more goals and help the lonely striker.
    3- remove the red arrows at the 2 MCs.

Also play with these orders :
    attacking mentality ... whole pitch ... mixed passing ... normal tackling when you are facing weak opponent and make it hard tackling when facing strong opponent ... counter attack ... offside trap only if your opponent don't have AML/C/R.

by this way your formation is so strong in attack and great at defense and inshaa allah will perform well
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; 12-24-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Rookie
    Thank you mate, well i added the blue arrows on my DML/R to help the defense, Usually i 'm using them with the red arrows, and get good performs with it.

Now the only problem i have is an adversary with AMC, my DML/R will be able to stop him ? or do i have to use a pure DMC ?
    For the tactics, i'm using an attacking style focusing both flanks, Whole pitch and long passes, sometimes mixed if weak team nad i force counters.

I'm planing to play with :

DR ---- DC ---- DL
    DMC
    MC-----MC
    AMR-----------AML
    St-----ST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Thank you mate, well i added the blue arrows on my DML/R to help the defense, Usually i 'm using them with the red arrows, and get good performs with it.

Now the only problem i have is an adversary with AMC, my DML/R will be able to stop him ? or do i have to use a pure DMC ?
    For the tactics, i'm using an attacking style focusing both flanks, Whole pitch and long passes, sometimes mixed if weak team nad i force counters.

I'm planing to play with :

DR ---- DC ---- DL
    DMC
    MC-----MC
    AMR-----------AML
    St-----ST
    see the orders again in the last comment for me ... and if you need my advice let your team be used to play by one formation in order to reach the identity the can score and win always... and about the DMC: you already have 3 DCs and DML/R, it's great defense line you don't need anything more.

and if you decided to play with
    DR ---- DC ---- DL
    DMC
    MC-----MC
    AMR-----------AML
    St-----ST

it's so powerful in attacking but dangerous in defense but let me tell you this my current formation and works good with me but if you don't have great strikers to score many goals it will be useless.

and your defense will always concedes goals in every match even they are 6* star as mine (I"m conceding goals and don't won with clean score )

so it's up to you .. you can try it and see if it working with you or not and also you can try your current formation with the modification i told you and see what's better but don't put any player out of his position.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast