Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not but still I won't won all games till end if it will go like that, anyway if I will be at least 3 points close I will spend others 150 tokens to buy 3 scot players.
    don't buy any other players but if you wanted just buy strikers or AM/LC/R no more.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I'm pleased these 2 days
    I was complaining from not scoring enough goals in all competitions except cup but these 2 days i scored in league = all goals scored at 5 weeks :P ... and starts to make a good scores in CL and i hope to continue like this.
    Happy to hear that from you, as i thought it was just a matter of time to you players to perform, and they will go for more and more goals inchaalah.

Today i'm playing a crucial match against a friend, if i manage to win i think i can regain my 1st position, wish my team perform well today, and finally i got my DC/R and a new 18 5* striker hope they do well too^^.
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Rookie
    I don't know what to say and what to do. Yesterday in the morning whey I checked top11, I was 9 points far from 1st, really hard to get it back, now I'm only 6 points but still I don't know if I should try to win or no as long I didn't scored to much, first place have with 10-15 goals more then me, really hard to get all this back I'm on 4th atm.
    Sometimes they just make you lose because your team is the best :P, don't give up, still too much matches and you'll be successfull nchaalah !!!
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Happy to hear that from you, as i thought it was just a matter of time to you players to perform, and they will go for more and more goals inchaalah.

Today i'm playing a crucial match against a friend, if i manage to win i think i can regain my 1st position, wish my team perform well today, and finally i got my DC/R and a new 18 5* striker hope they do well too^^.
    thx bro ... and i hope you you catch the 1st place till the end of the season

Rookie
    Hey Adel hope ur doing well, i'm just confused right now with two things that i need you to explain if possible,

First:
    If i'm playing with a défensive team shoud i stay with my attacking style or switch to a normal, and so for passes long pass against a defensive squad shouldn't be that effective and the counter .... Anyway, :P i hope u have some answers for those question ^^

Second:
    What do you think if i switch to one MC and 2 ST with my current formation ?

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Hey Adel hope ur doing well, i'm just confused right now with two things that i need you to explain if possible,

First:
    If i'm playing with a défensive team shoud i stay with my attacking style or switch to a normal, and so for passes long pass against a defensive squad shouldn't be that effective and the counter .... Anyway, :P i hope u have some answers for those question ^^

Second:
    What do you think if i switch to one MC and 2 ST with my current formation ?

Thanks
    If you play against defensive team play as usual if you playing always attacking then stay as you used to play.

use long pass only if you face a manager play throw the swings or use AML/R with down both flanks; except this make it mixed.

if you can't score enough to win then replace one mc with a striker .

Banned
    Yesterday was great day ... I won 9/0 again in cup and the aggregate become 18/0
    and i won 8/0 in league to be the best score in league this season and still catch the 1st place in league although the very hard competition; but no problems for me till now against any team in league i can make it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Yesterday was great day ... I won 9/0 again in cup and the aggregate become 18/0
    and i won 8/0 in league to be the best score in league this season and still catch the 1st place in league although the very hard competition; but no problems for me till now against any team in league i can make it
    Is good that you don't give up, this days are "deadly" for me too... I have very hard game, I should win but...

Very nice result mate,

May Allah Be With You!
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Nice to hear that for you, and thanks a lot for the advises, i have the opportunity to catch up the 1st place if i win today ^^, aand i think i'll lose the cup ;P if i pass the 1/8 and the 1/4 a lvl 6 player will be waiting for me in the semifinals so .... i guess it lost :P

Anyway, hope u will do great in ur next matches adel and inchaalah u will
    And wish u luck too pricop ^^
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    Is good that you don't give up, this days are "deadly" for me too... I have very hard game, I should win but...

Very nice result mate,

May Allah Be With You!
    You will pass all of this inshaa allah ... you will retain your previous performance at the right time

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast