Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Rookie
    Ok then i'll keep my current formation and add the modification u told me and inchaalah it'll be succesfull ^^.
    I'll try to post the results and see if i'll finally get the league this season :P

For the passing may i focus the flanks or change it to mixed too ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Ok then i'll keep my current formation and add the modification u told me and inchaalah it'll be succesfull ^^.
    I'll try to post the results and see if i'll finally get the league this season :P

For the passing may i focus the flanks or change it to mixed too ?
    these depending on the opponent you face ... if he play with AMR/L then use down both flanks ... if he has no AML/R or ML/R also use down both flanks ... except this play mixed.

Banned
    I'm pleased these 2 days
    I was complaining from not scoring enough goals in all competitions except cup but these 2 days i scored in league = all goals scored at 5 weeks :P ... and starts to make a good scores in CL and i hope to continue like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I'm pleased these 2 days
    I was complaining from not scoring enough goals in all competitions except cup but these 2 days i scored in league = all goals scored at 5 weeks :P ... and starts to make a good scores in CL and i hope to continue like this.
    I'm happy to hear that, not should be better and better and try to keep your players in good form :P

May Allah Be With You!
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm happy to hear that, not should be better and better and try to keep your players in good form :P

May Allah Be With You!
    Thanks my friend ... I hope your team also go better now

I don't know what to say and what to do. Yesterday in the morning whey I checked top11, I was 9 points far from 1st, really hard to get it back, now I'm only 6 points but still I don't know if I should try to win or no as long I didn't scored to much, first place have with 10-15 goals more then me, really hard to get all this back I'm on 4th atm.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    never mind you can get him and won the league this not too bad situation ... but keep going play with attacking formation ... I'm talking about myself I'm playing with somehow illegal formation 3 1 2 2 2 with one DC and DR/L and DMC and 2MCs and 2 AMR/L and 2Strikers and it works more than good with me ... you can try but don't put any player out of his position.

this formation works with my players great ... but try to find the best formation that make your player give you their best

@Adel Gamal is just wierd how its started, I lost versus 2 stars team, it didn't make any sense so I will wait till last day from first part and then I will see if I will continue, if I will save at least 3 more points till 14th day I will continue ofc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Adel Gamal is just wierd how its started, I lost versus 2 stars team, it didn't make any sense so I will wait till last day from first part and then I will see if I will continue, if I will save at least 3 more points till 14th day I will continue ofc
    don't give up this what can i say ... nothing impossible ... continue until the end .. but i think 6 points is not great difference so play and don't give up

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    don't give up this what can i say ... nothing impossible ... continue until the end .. but i think 6 points is not great difference so play and don't give up
    Is not but still I won't won all games till end if it will go like that, anyway if I will be at least 3 points close I will spend others 150 tokens to buy 3 scot players.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast