Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    well surprise

Attachment 1643

I used 4-1-4-1 with defensive mentality ...own half... mixed .... counter and zonal marking, scored two Free kicks ^^ so for now i will just wait him to draw or lose he have 2 hard matchs, i he won them we will stay with the 1 point difference cause the rest is easy win ^^ let hope sooo
    you did it?

keep going and he will make any mistake and you win the league at last

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Boss, I transferd you to an other team :-s but don't worry a new Adel already is here, I can't show it yet its secret )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Boss, I transferd you to an other team :-s but don't worry a new Adel already is here, I can't show it yet its secret )
    It's OK anyway you and Jully will be in my team this season and you already in my team from the previous season... and I'll try to find the universal player soon ...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    It's OK anyway you and Jully will be in my team this season and you already in my team from the previous season... and I'll try to find the universal player soon ...
    Thank you sir, and don't worry, I will score a lot for you
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

AMR
    Rookie
    very nice team & nice trophies room as in fact
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    The last update for the current season (level 13 - season 13) coming after completing my main squad with 6* near 7* from scout or 5* near 6* from negotiation or auction.

this will be in 2 days or less.

Rookie
    Keep going broo ^^, i want to see the next strategie you will use ^^

Cheers and Good luck
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    As usual I find too much difficulty in signing good players ... I'm level 13 and the highest level in my server is greater than me by 4 levels and by logic the players available are too little .

and I'm not available every day from 7 am : 4 pm ... so when i try to buy any players during the rest of the day I fail to find good ones .

I have till now 5 players 6* + one player 5* near 6* + all players 5* but ranging from 81 & 82.
    this means : to compete in every competition till the last breath and won as i can I must buy another 5 players 5* near 6* or 6* from scout.

and in the scout there are no good players and they are all ranging from 86 : 88 (need at least 10 SP till 89) ... so I'm in very hard mission to complete my main squad as usual.

at last this not the 1st season I meet this difficulty in buying good players, but you can say I'm like this from 4 or 3 seasons ...

I'll need another 3 days to finish that job

Banned
    Still need 2 players one MC + one AMR

Banned
    Only AMR but not available till now

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast