Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    1st in league with 6 point difference and I'll face good team on 1/8 at CL away and I hope that i can make good result and inshaa allah I'll
    Nice te hear that my friend and i wish you a very good luck in CL and inchaalah you will pass

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Nice te hear that my friend and i wish you a very good luck in CL and inchaalah you will pass
    Thanks bro but I lost the 1st match at this season on all competitions at CL 1st leg with 3/1 away ... I hope i can won the 2nd leg with 2/0 to qualify to the next round.

and I won 6/0 at League and still 1st with 6 point difference

Banned
    Today I should face a very strong team who is higher than me with 2 levels in CUP i may win 1/0 if i made great work but I'm supposed to lose this match with 2 or 3.

We will see what happen

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Today I should face a very strong team who is higher than me with 2 levels in CUP i may win 1/0 if i made great work but I'm supposed to lose this match with 2 or 3.

We will see what happen
    Ah, again same problem with CUP I wish you to win, even if you will have a hard game.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Ah, again same problem with CUP I wish you to win, even if you will have a hard game.
    I won 3rd place last two season and this happened when i faced also stronger managers higher than me always with 2 levels but i could beat them.

now the same problem for me and it's like every season as i said; I'm always face this problem every season but i hope i can do like what i did last two season it will be great

his main squad rating from 76 to 84 85 and only one super player 88 so i find him so strong but in some players not all players.

My main squad rating from 75 as 6* and 76 and 77 all my squad is like this except one player 7* 80 rating which he is striker but he is a bad striker he right now don't deserve the 50 T or the money spent on him but i'm waiting him to play better as most player i bought from scout.

If i didn't won the 3rd place this season on cup and didn't won the CL or even any good position at CL as 2nd or 3rd I will not buy any player next season I finally decide this and I think I'll gain the same achievements as if i bought a full squad.

I have full squad from 6* star players and one 7* player and i see i can continue one season with them competing at all competitions till the end.... who with me in this decision?

Did he's active ? What are he's last 5 results
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I'm always making him at the main squad for the full time except little times ... and his rating always between 6 to 7 rarely 8 and very rarely 9 ...

he scored till now 5 goals at league ... In the most important times i need to him to help me, he didn't and I thinks not this season I know and I'm sure although he has a special ability one to one scorer and he is 191 CM what a body building striker! and what a special ability he has!! and the result not as expected from him.

The scorer of the team and the league with 15 Goals is AMR/C the most expensive player i had ever bought in this game but he deserve every T and $ spent on him ... he is my scorer at all competitions.

and I have 6* star striker with 75 rating and scored 8 goals at league more than him and he is better than him at the score %.

all my team scoring even my defense and he is rarely scoring I'm so sad for this.

I'm not a scout buyer ... but sometimes i buy one player ... and I buy tokens from time to time because i have no ads offers in my country
    You could always try changing your IP... but is it legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jad Assaf View Post
    Is not such a good idea, maybe if you have some payed proxy they found me with all type of proxys from internet and I got ban, but they removed after I sended them a mail only tokensADS didn't remove my ban I think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jad Assaf View Post
    I think this won't work with me.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast