Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    You will pass all of this inshaa allah ... you will retain your previous performance at the right time
    I won, with 1-0, first shoot I had in 84
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I won, with 1-0, first shoot I had in 84
    all you need is to change your formation until you fin the suitable one for you team that make your team give their best.

all you need is to change your formation until you fin the suitable one for you team that make your team give their best.
    I just change it but still is not a reason for my strikers to don't shot 1 time all game (2 with 6 stars)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Do you believe that the scorer for my team at all competitions is the AMR 6* ? not the 2 strikers (6*+7*)?
    with time all of them will score and if they start they will not stop

my best scorer for ever: at 1st season for him with me after i bought him from scout did so bad ..only 10 goals at league and at the 2nd season scored 35 goal in league .

may be you have no one to assist him ... try to move from right to left and vice verse ... put red arrow or remove the arrows did something like this.

put him as a sub and see .. make him play friendly matches with too low teams and make him score too much goals .

anything whatever was not important may encourage him to score .

Great team! Keep up your efforts
    Btw, do you buy players from the scout with bought tokens or do you gain 1 each day all the way up to 50 lol. Seems impossible unless you buy them =P

Banned
    I'm not a scout buyer ... but sometimes i buy one player ... and I buy tokens from time to time because i have no ads offers in my country

Banned
    I'm now qualified to the next round of CUP & CL.
    Waiting today to win in league and make the difference be 6 point again

but in cup as usual I'll face team better than me in rating and everything and higher than me with 2 levels but i'll find solution for this as i did the previous 2 season and qualified to the semi-final and won the 3rd place .
    Jad Assaf likes this.

Banned
    1st in league with 6 point difference and I'll face good team on 1/8 at CL away and I hope that i can make good result and inshaa allah I'll

1st in league with 6 point difference and I'll face good team on 1/8 at CL away and I hope that i can make good result and inshaa allah I'll
    League is your for sure, there is no problem for you, in CL I wish you good luck from now on! Cheer!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    League is your for sure, there is no problem for you, in CL I wish you good luck from now on! Cheer!
    I hope this my friend but i find real difficulty in winning CL ... there are 4 player except me can won it, there rating is like or better than me they are scouted managers all players from scout.

but no problem inshaa allah I'll find any way to win it; It's a very hard competition

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast