Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not such a good idea, maybe if you have some payed proxy they found me with all type of proxys from internet and I got ban, but they removed after I sended them a mail only tokensADS didn't remove my ban I think
    It worked well with me the first day and got like 20 tokens lol. It was amazing but suddenly the offers stopped working. I think they did ban me lol but not the problem to be honest.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I won 3rd place last two season and this happened when i faced also stronger managers higher than me always with 2 levels but i could beat them.

now the same problem for me and it's like every season as i said; I'm always face this problem every season but i hope i can do like what i did last two season it will be great

his main squad rating from 76 to 84 85 and only one super player 88 so i find him so strong but in some players not all players.

My main squad rating from 75 as 6* and 76 and 77 all my squad is like this except one player 7* 80 rating which he is striker but he is a bad striker he right now don't deserve the 50 T or the money spent on him but i'm waiting him to play better as most player i bought from scout.

If i didn't won the 3rd place this season on cup and didn't won the CL or even any good position at CL as 2nd or 3rd I will not buy any player next season I finally decide this and I think I'll gain the same achievements as if i bought a full squad.

I have full squad from 6* star players and one 7* player and i see i can continue one season with them competing at all competitions till the end.... who with me in this decision?
    I will share a tip :P i bought a player lately and the results were horrible so i changed his name so like if i changed the player, 5 goals 3 last games so dunno, maybe it works :P

Otherwise i think that ur decision isn't that bad u will perform well with a 5 stars team i think ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    I will share a tip :P i bought a player lately and the results were horrible so i changed his name so like if i changed the player, 5 goals 3 last games so dunno, maybe it works :P

Otherwise i think that ur decision isn't that bad u will perform well with a 5 stars team i think ^^
    I think this not effect but i may try if i'm hopeless

Banned
    Yesterday I won 3/1 at league and still 1st with 6 point .
    At CUP I draw away against a stronger team than me with 2 levels and great stuff, I hope i can do it in home and draw 0/0 or win even with 1/0.

today the most important match in this season for me to continue in CL or leave the CL because i lost 3/1 away 1st leg, waiting to win 2/0 or more but I think that my boys so bad although they are in quality is too better than my opponent but what can I say? let's wait and see.

Banned
    CL ......... > I'm out

for no reason and with random result as usual ...

my team was playing with the beast formation than can beat the narrow diamond with ( 4 5 1V stile motivated this my team)
    my team consist of 12 scouted players

lost away 3/1 and lost home 1/2 ... it's funny I play this game only to laugh I don't laugh except here what a game :P

Banned
    last decision I'll not buy any player next season

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    last decision I'll not buy any player next season
    I have a team, 3 stars, no transfer out/in this season so far and first place at level 7 )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I have a team, 3 stars, no transfer out/in this season so far and first place at level 7 )
    that's great .. so why we don't do that ?! I'll try with my current quad to won every thing next season and i can compete like my performance this season.

I'll not buy any player
    My players rating is between 75 : 77 as 6* and only one player which he is the worst player in my team 80 as 7* rating.
    so it's not bad i will not buy any player for the next season and if it works i'll continue like this.

If the player rating mean nothing so i'll not buy the highest rated player in the market and i'll keep mine

Banned
    I think although the 5 point difference between me as the 1st and the 2nd in my league table, but I think it's not finished yet.

Last season like this days I finished the competition and with too much difference but this season I have too strong player who is like me in rating and if i mistake he will get me and win the league.

I won against him in my home 4/1 and I lost away 2/1 .

I hope to continue like this and won the league title because it is the only title i can win this season

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I think although the 5 point difference between me as the 1st and the 2nd in my league table, but I think it's not finished yet.

Last season like this days I finished the competition and with too much difference but this season I have too strong player who is like me in rating and if i mistake he will get me and win the league.

I won against him in my home 4/1 and I lost away 2/1 .

I hope to continue like this and won the league title because it is the only title i can win this season
    Kinda hard to lose now... I don't think so... I have the fire week now, last week, and I comed from 12 points to 3 points away from 1st. I have 4 hard games from 7... I doubt, I will win all, I just hope first one will lose 1,2 games... he had kinda hard too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast