Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Kinda hard to lose now... I don't think so... I have the fire week now, last week, and I comed from 12 points to 3 points away from 1st. I have 4 hard games from 7... I doubt, I will win all, I just hope first one will lose 1,2 games... he had kinda hard too.
    don't give up and try to win all matches still for you and motivate with max money and wait him to lose or draw.
    but if he get the title don't be so sad, you lost the title against strong opponent and you come from back to reach this place

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    don't give up and try to win all matches still for you and motivate with max money and wait him to lose or draw.
    but if he get the title don't be so sad, you lost the title against strong opponent and you come from back to reach this place
    I'm not sad or something, this is not a reason ,it happen to everyone so is ok, anyway it was a hard season, I never had 8 active teams daily, that was something new. The funny part 1st have less goals scored then others 7 from League, he have few hard games, also today he had kinda hard game away same me... I got new scouter on def. I hope he will perform good for that moneys and tokens.

Yesterday I had best game by far 5-0 but they was attacking like crazy.... it was nice, if they will play like that till end, I won't lose any one. Let's hope
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I'm not sad or something, this is not a reason ,it happen to everyone so is ok, anyway it was a hard season, I never had 8 active teams daily, that was something new. The funny part 1st have less goals scored then others 7 from League, he have few hard games, also today he had kinda hard game away same me... I got new scouter on def. I hope he will perform good for that moneys and tokens.

Yesterday I had best game by far 5-0 but they was attacking like crazy.... it was nice, if they will play like that till end, I won't lose any one. Let's hope
    inshaa allah you can do it

Banned
    It's the most difficult season for me at all competitions from starting to play this game ... I didn't qualify to semi-final of CL or even cup.

And facing too much competition at league and I hope I won it this season because it is the only trophy i can win ... I'm 1st only with 1 point difference and still 3 matches (moderate matches not strong matches but I can expect any random result) I hope it go good till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    It's the most difficult season for me at all competitions from starting to play this game ... I didn't qualify to semi-final of CL or even cup.

And facing too much competition at league and I hope I won it this season because it is the only trophy i can win ... I'm 1st only with 1 point difference and still 3 matches (moderate matches not strong matches but I can expect any random result) I hope it go good till the end.
    I didn't got CL this season, because I was camping at same level more seasons, but league was very hard for me too, it never happen to have 5 players with 5 stars team and almost all top10 was active.

In league I'm like you, 3 normal games till end, I should not have any problem but you know how it is.... I would die really if I will make draw/lost against this teams.... I should not have any problem. (place 13,11 and 8).

I hope we will both win league this season! Cheer friend and I wish you all the best!
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I didn't got CL this season, because I was camping at same level more seasons, but league was very hard for me too, it never happen to have 5 players with 5 stars team and almost all top10 was active.

In league I'm like you, 3 normal games till end, I should not have any problem but you know how it is.... I would die really if I will make draw/lost against this teams.... I should not have any problem. (place 13,11 and 8).

I hope we will both win league this season! Cheer friend and I wish you all the best!
    We wait and see what could happen

Yes, all what we can do now, is to wait :P I have pretty easy games but I know to good that wierd result can come :-s

oh im liked this thread bro.
    oh ya, im pretty sure using your order you give me yesterday
    my team against the lower team, but still not find best form
    only win 1-0 at home with 50:50 possesion
    FC Global Ahly-aw.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sterndessudens View Post
    oh im liked this thread bro.
    oh ya, im pretty sure using your order you give me yesterday
    my team against the lower team, but still not find best form
    only win 1-0 at home with 50:50 possesion
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aw.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	720
    you just need to make your team stable in formation and the main squad ... and change the formation and the tactics only when you face stronger team than you

Banned
    Yes, all what we can do now, is to wait :P I have pretty easy games but I know to good that wierd result can come :-s
    Finally I did it and won the league trophy with 3 point difference and what did you do my friend?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast