Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Presheva FC (Albanian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Why?
    I'm just not as dedicated to it as I was before. I'm still going on to check results, heal players etc. I am also a bit busy with other things.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    I'm just not as dedicated to it as I was before. I'm still going on to check results, heal players etc. I am also a bit busy with other things.

Ok, yeah know what you mean.That's also a good thing, would otherwise become addicted. I will probably become less active from next month and august (going for holiday)

Hopefully you will come back when the summer is over and the fall is here
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ok, yeah know what you mean.That's also a good thing, would otherwise become addicted. I will probably become less active from next month and august (going for holiday)

Hopefully you will come back when the summer is over and the fall is here
    Yeah, I'm expecting a return after Summer.

Despite my partial inactivity from the game, I managed to win the league.
    Ljepoje likes this.

nice team welcome
    (*_*)

Decided to return to Top Eleven after almost two years(?) My team is on level 25, on the 41st season. I noticed that I received a decent team upon my return, a few six star players, plus I had 300m to use, and the tokens I had are over 300! There is a new system I suppose? I looked at previous matches and they showed that I only had a stadium with 200 capacity, whereas I have only with 157,000. I'm guessing after a while of inactivity your team turns into a bot. I also noticed that it states that the club was founded on September 27th, 2015, so the date also changed.

Anyway I'm looking forward to being active on this again. I'm currently in second place with a two point gap and pretty much secured the next round in the cup. I wasn't qualified for the Champions League, unfortunately.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should build my team into a great attacking one? I have 300m to spend plus over 300 tokens which I might use to get me some more money.
    Färnebofjärdens likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12