Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 178
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

  1. #101
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Thanks, good luck for this season, this season will be a lot more tricky than last season.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you scouted your opponents. That’s good. Likewise. CL looking tough at later stages. But we have ample time to prepare our teams

  2. #102
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Sounds like you scouted your opponents. That’s good. Likewise. CL looking tough at later stages. But we have ample time to prepare our teams
    Yes, I have 97.3% currently, I have a league opponent with 104.9%, and another with 97.1%, I still have al of or tokens left over so I am prepared to use them all, yes I know I should save them, but I am going to need a better team than last season to get all four trophies.

    Maybe 115-120% which I believe I can get.

    The cup looks like the competition I should have no problem in, the CL has a 103.7% team and a 99%, all of them are in range and I think I can catch up with them easily.

    Your achievements are good so far so keep them going.


    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

  3. #103
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes, I have 97.3% currently, I have a league opponent with 104.9%, and another with 97.1%, I still have al of or tokens left over so I am prepared to use them all, yes I know I should save them, but I am going to need a better team than last season to get all four trophies.

    Maybe 115-120% which I believe I can get.

    The cup looks like the competition I should have no problem in, the CL has a 103.7% team and a 99%, all of them are in range and I think I can catch up with them easily.

    Your achievements are good so far so keep them going.


    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Good luck mate. It looks like you didn't even sell your bench judging from the quality of your opponents. It is a good challenge. I have another account that does not manipulate. I have yet to achieve the quad with that account so I know it ain't easy.

  4. #104
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Good luck mate. It looks like you didn't even sell your bench judging from the quality of your opponents. It is a good challenge. I have another account that does not manipulate. I have yet to achieve the quad with that account so I know it ain't easy.
    Ok, it is difficult to get it either way, I did not sell anyone, hopefully you keep up your stats with your main club and good luck winning the quad in both accounts, let’s us know how you get on as usual half way through the season.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #105
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    893
    Season 8 Level 8 Mid Season Summary

    League

    An easy league this season. While i started with 1 team at a similar quality as myself, he has not been active and has since fallen out of the title race. Other teams have caught up with his quality but my team has surged ahead to 110 percent as at today as i prepare for events and tough competition in CL.

    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-2c642ddc-7375-408c-8c04-43e89704408d.jpg

    Cup

    I do not see any of my competitors getting to 5 stars nor have i faced any in the previous rounds. Could easily be one of the easiest Cups i played in since i started playing TE. I have been using my bench often for this competition in order to compete for the top scorer challenge. But i will definitely be playing my first team for the semi final 1st leg as well as the finals.

    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-4827be25-7485-47e0-be88-268b85d69d81.jpg

    CL

    Drawn into the highest quality group in one of the most competitive CLs i have ever played. While the round of 16 is easy, i do not see myself facing anyone below 5 stars from the QFs onwards should i make it through. Also potentially facing some suspension issues as i had to play my first team during group stages due to relatively high quality of my opponents. Good chance i will be meeting the second in my group in the finals.

    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-ddac1987-57fb-4214-95bb-e837988b942d.jpg

    Record

    Again defence playing a critical role this season. Having conceded only 1 goal in 28 games is the best mid season i have had defensively. While i have had less dominant wins, the wins were still comfortable with the lowest win at 3-0. This is much better than 2 seasons ago where i had large swings in goalscoring form, winning some matches 10-0 and some 1-0. Hope to break some streak records so will be making an effort to attend matches going forward.

    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-a8aef6ec-59c4-4796-a8ae-b3f812466356.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  6. #106
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Season 8 Level 8 Mid Season Summary

    League

    An easy league this season. While i started with 1 team at a similar quality as myself, he has not been active and has since fallen out of the title race. Other teams have caught up with his quality but my team has surged ahead to 110 percent as at today as i prepare for events and tough competition in CL.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2C642DDC-7375-408C-8C04-43E89704408D.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	132923

    Cup

    I do not see any of my competitors getting to 5 stars nor have i faced any in the previous rounds. Could easily be one of the easiest Cups i played in since i started playing TE. I have been using my bench often for this competition in order to compete for the top scorer challenge. But i will definitely be playing my first team for the semi final 1st leg as well as the finals.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4827BE25-7485-47E0-BE88-268B85D69D81.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	132924

    CL

    Drawn into the highest quality group in one of the most competitive CLs i have ever played. While the round of 16 is easy, i do not see myself facing anyone below 5 stars from the QFs onwards should i make it through. Also potentially facing some suspension issues as i had to play my first team during group stages due to relatively high quality of my opponents. Good chance i will be meeting the second in my group in the finals.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDAC1987-57FB-4214-95BB-E837988B942D.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	132925

    Record

    Again defence playing a critical role this season. Having conceded only 1 goal in 28 games is the best mid season i have had defensively. While i have had less dominant wins, the wins were still comfortable with the lowest win at 3-0. This is much better than 2 seasons ago where i had large swings in goalscoring form, winning some matches 10-0 and some 1-0. Hope to break some streak records so will be making an effort to attend matches going forward.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A8AEF6EC-59C4-4796-A8AE-B3F812466356.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	132926
    Congrats, you are doing well again.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #107
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Congrats, you are doing well again.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate. Not as well as you though. I am rooting for you to win a quad without manipulating as well as the forum challenge! Keep it going and keep an eye on Chocolove, he wins tokens every month

  8. #108
    Max
    Guest

    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thanks mate. Not as well as you though. I am rooting for you to win a quad without manipulating as well as the forum challenge! Keep it going and keep an eye on Chocolove, he wins tokens every month
    Thanks for the wishes, I am finding it hard, although it looks good, I have tough opponents yet to come, managed to get my team’s quality to 110% which is unheard of for me. I feel like I shouldn’t be talking about myself, after all, this is your thread about your team, not mine.

    However, there are two stronger opponents, one who is in my league, who is 120% and another guy who is in my CL with 116.2%, the CL guy could be a real piece of work, because he is from Vietnam, obviously that is not the problem, the time difference gives him a huge advantage, he has matches that for me, are early in the morning, which is a concern because I might not be able to attend the CL Final should I make it, he has a near 8* goalkeeper, he bought him from loans so I really hope he goes, not that I am wishing bad things on other managers, I am screwed if he keeps him, hopefully Benitez gives him a night he won’t forget.

    Anyway, here are the guys.



    This is the guy in the league, he ended my 61 game winning and unbeaten streak, no complaints however, he is a good manager.




    Then, the CL guy.



    Luckily, I won’t meet this guy until the Final should I get there.

    This is the guy I could be playing in the Quarter Final.


    We could lose the league and CL and only come away with the cup trophy, still wouldn’t be bad but that is the worst case scenario, I think the league is lost, my rival and I have easy enough/winnable games until we play each other on one of the last days of the season.

    Hoping for the Cup/CL and Super Cup.

    The Quadruple looks unlikely but I will do my best.

    My player is close to Chocolove’s, Benitez has 235 points, and his player has 248 points in the challenge.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 04-12-2020 at 05:00 PM.

  9. #109
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Thanks for the wishes, I am finding it hard, although it looks good, I have tough opponents yet to come, managed to get my team’s quality to 110% which is unheard of for me. I feel like I shouldn’t be talking about myself, after al, this is your thread about your team, not mine.

    However, there are two stronger opponents, one who is in my league, who is 120% and another guy who is in my CL with 116.2%, the CL guy could be a real piece of work, because he is from Vietnam, obviously that is not the problem, the time difference gives him a huge advantage, he has matches that for me, are early in the morning, which is a concern because I might not be able to attend the CL Final should I make it, he has a near 8* goalkeeper, he bought him from loans so I really hope he goes, not that I am wishing bad things on other managers, I am screwed if he keeps him, hopefully Benitez gives him a night he won’t forget.

    Anyway, here are the guys.



    This is the guy in the league, he ended my 61 game winning and unbeaten streak, no complaints however, he is a good manager.




    Then, the CL guy.



    Luckily, I won’t meet this guy until the Final should I get there.

    This is the guy I could be playing in the Quarter Final.


    We could lose the league and CL and only come away with the cup trophy, still wouldn’t be bad but that is the worst case scenario, I think the league is lost, my rival and I have easy enough/winnable games until we play each other on one of the last days of the season.

    Hoping for the Cup/CL and Super Cup.

    The Quadruple looks unlikely but I will do my best.

    My player is close to Chocolove’s, Benitez has 235 points, and his player has 248 points in the challenge.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There is a clear difference in the difficulties you face as a non manipulating team. While i worry about 5 star teams, your worries are of teams 6 stars and beyond. That’s precisely why i said you are doing better than me despite taking a loss in the league. It’s commendable. Yup, when i first joined the forum. A guy called Tactician did tell me Stevan99 and Chocolove win it all for forum challenges and i have noticed it too. It will be tough winning it as you did not manipulate and elimination matches get tougher but i do think you stand a good chance if your white skills are way beyond the reflected quality.

    Good luck!

  10. #110
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    There is a clear difference in the difficulties you face as a non manipulating team. While i worry about 5 star teams, your worries are of teams 6 stars and beyond. That’s precisely why i said you are doing better than me despite taking a loss in the league. It’s commendable. Yup, when i first joined the forum. A guy called Tactician did tell me Stevan99 and Chocolove win it all for forum challenges and i have noticed it too. It will be tough winning it as you did not manipulate and elimination matches get tougher but i do think you stand a good chance if your white skills are way beyond the reflected quality.

    Good luck!
    Thanks a lot.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast