Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Good job as always. Whenever I see your thread, I need to laugh a bit because of the title. It says "Non-token player" which it isn't even possible to play without any Token. It should be Non-token buyer or free to play. Just a bit funny I think.
    Thanks mate and you’re right. I realised it almost instantly after creating the thread but don’t know how to change the title of the thread. Have given up trying lol

Would probably remove the “as a non token player” portion entirely and leave the rest if i had a choice.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Will only be doing a season end short summary going forward. Due to retrenchments in my workplace, i am dealing with an increased workload. While i definitely am still able to manage my main account effectively. Time spent on my 5 feeder clubs, social media/forum and supporting friends will be compromised
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Season 12 Level 12 End of Season Summary

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-9b58b0a6-e5bc-4ef7-b24b-7c45a1fb39ac.jpg

Tried out 2 scouts for the first time this season as i had less time on hand. They started off as the 3rd and 4th best on the team and were the weakest players by the end of the season. Weakest by both overall quality as well as white skills. But they did their job at MC and DL so I can’t complain. Cost me 69 tokens each and i will not be keeping them. On the bright side, I did manage to save some greens thanks to them as my quality was instantly lifted requiring less power training.

Highlight of my season was probably surviving in platinum for the first time. 1352 is what we managed. I have to admit that i am probably one of the reasons the association did not do very well and i will leave them after this weekend as i can’t keep up.

Good season and another perfect 51 wins. Hopefully i can keep that going
    Last edited by Sillybq; 08-15-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Milestone achievement - 600 Wins

It has been quite unexpected but the winning streak goes on. I actually found the earlier levels much harder despite playing the same style throughout. Perhaps there are more inactive accounts at my level on my server. Luck has played an important role as well as i remain unaffected by recent bugs that has affected many.

I do expect next season to be more difficult as 2 of my negative quality 1 star players retire. They will be replaced by 3 star players which would lead to a higher average quality. This is my 3rd replacement exercise and the last 2 times i did this, i was largely unaffected but i never had to replace 2 at a go. Fingers crossed.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-bd9dd5c7-d180-4e8d-ac2d-466a5bcbc678.jpg

Season 13 Level 13 End of Season Summary

Another 51 win season. And only the 3rd time that I have managed to avoid conceding any goals in league. Have made some adjustments to the way I play in order to win the scoring title and also to try to get certain players to win the MOMs at the expense of some greens. Some also advise placing players for sale before claiming the skill boost but I find that a little too much work as I always maintain a full 28 man squad.

Saved quite a fair bit of resources this season as I decided to gamble and play with a lower quality as my team was quite well trained. It was a bad decision as many teams improved a lot because of the event players. I did not benefit from it the way my lower quality opponents did. But I did manage to get over the hump unscathed after their loans expired and investing some greens of my own. Still nerve-wracking nonetheless.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-09-13-02-24-51-137_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-09-13-02-24-34-601_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 09-15-2020 at 05:12 AM.

Milestone achievement - 1 year of TE

I know to many, this isn't regarded as an achievement. It is for me as I don't usually play a game for very long. I think that says a lot about how much I like it. There are many reasons which I will list. Just my opinion so take it with a piece of salt.

1) Free to win

Many games are free to play but almost none are free to win.

2) Not time consuming

2-6 matches a day which is optional to attend. Maintaining max bonuses is a merely a 3 minute task. Watching 40 videos a day is also optional and done whenever one is able. Training and buying players take the most time but only if our criteria is specific and precise. We have complete control and are not disadvantaged as much as other games for having a life.

3) Single player game with multi-player events and options

I hate games that require help from others to complete tasks or progress. With TE, you are never dependant on others. The support from others helps but is not a deal breaker.

4) Large pool of players at lower levels

In many other games, there is a problem of multiple accounts drawn in the same competitions and you know what that means. We do not have that issue in TE at lower levels. Am not sure how it is at higher levels but I do have a few accounts in the same server as well to hedge against this if such issues arise.

5) Control over competition levels

There isn't an easy or lite mode which I would have selected but we have control over the type of competition we would like to face based on our personal preferences. I would probably change my tune on this when I get to high levels and manipulation is less effective and I do not want new players breaking my records. Paying customers should also be up in arms over this as their investment does not guarantee a better trophy haul.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-09-16-14-33-06-682_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Season 14 Level 14 End of Season Summary

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-10-10-22-27-11-660_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

As expected, a tougher season due to a softer manipulation. Not by choice. I had 2 negative quality players who were set to retire at the same time so my average quality increased quite a fair bit. Still a quadruple nonetheless but my cup finals opponent did give me quite a scare. Needed extra time to put the nail in the coffin which ended my winning streak. Still happy with 361 wins in a row. I am at least on par with most lower level manipulators.

Finally completed all ground upgrades. I did not spend any tokens and it took me slightly more than a year. But it looks like l will need to wait another season to see my stadium fill up all 260k seats.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-10-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Milestone Achievement - 700 Wins

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-10-18-01-18-33-480_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Am a bit late in uploading this as I have been busy. To achieve the last 100 wins, it has been tougher. I often meet accounts that are set up in 2013 - 2015 at my level. They don't win much but they sure as hell give it to me when we are drawn together. They always do it with scouts so I have advantage there. My winning streak ended late last season so only undefeated to play for going forward. Also notice that the values of players are beginning to look similar so will have to make some adjustments to the way I play as well. Wouldn't wanna risk tokens on a possible slow trainer.

Replaced some key attacking positions this season and will do so next season as well while I can still easily identify fast trainers based on value. Competitions look similar to last season so hopefully I can continue collecting those trophies.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Season 15 Level 15 End of Season Summary

So i forgot to take a screenshot from last season but i am pretty sure it was 51 wins. Associations was tough for me last season and i didn’t do well at any of the events. No top place finishes and no completion. I prefer the quadruple anyway so its all good!

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-33e4891d-3fab-46bd-a80e-4a1b7631ae63.jpg
    khris, Der_Ryan_M and julien12 like this.

This thread is the insanity of Top Eleven, 2 losses in the career and while doing that saved 6.2k rests and 1.6k token, really well done my friend.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast