Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This thread is the insanity of Top Eleven, 2 losses in the career and while doing that saved 6.2k rests and 1.6k token, really well done my friend.
    Make that 3. And I may well lose my league this season. Me and this other team are the only probable winners and he beat me. Hoping for some sort of miracle or for TE to help me by trolling some of his matches. If not, the return leg would be do or die for my team. Wish me luck fellow forumers.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Make that 3. And I may well lose my league this season. Me and this other team are the only probable winners and he beat me. Hoping for some sort of miracle or for TE to help me by trolling some of his matches. If not, the return leg would be do or die for my team. Wish me luck fellow forumers.
    Just invest some greens and try to turn it around. You have so much saved anyways, why would you bother accumulating even more. Keeping this record as clean as it is is worth more imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Just invest some greens and try to turn it around. You have so much saved anyways, why would you bother accumulating even more. Keeping this record as clean as it is is worth more imo.
    Hopefully he drops some points too so I won't have too much pressure and stress. I usually power train during the first weekend, apparently too late this season. I agree with what you mentioned. Maintaining a good record is more important to me as well

Just wanted to share. A lower end 4 star team has been upsetting many 5 star teams in my cup. I face him today. Look what I found.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-11-20-00-31-58-985_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-11-20-00-31-40-079_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-11-20-00-32-17-781_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

We can't take low rated clubs for granted. Have to scout their attackers.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415