Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You mentioned to SuperDunk you do not powertrain so this is good. Plus you do not manipulate or sell high quality players at season end right? I think your results are good and directly linked to managerial skills. For me, not so much. I sell players but buy back on day 1 so it is lowering quality. I just cant do it very effectively yet as i have no 1 star players and not enough resources. That's why i do not advertise my accomplishments as well as i know it was not entirely based on effort and skill.

These are my career stats. Season 1 was better for me.
    Attachment 130652
    It is ok, Those stats are good, but sooner or later you will get drawn with the large token buyers.

By then I will have to tank to get rid of them.

Look eventually you might have to tank, to just get rid of such players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season 3 Level 3 Day 1 Update

Hitting the auctions

What a day?!?! After many hours (around 6 in total) and a lot of compromises, I am finally done shopping. What fellow forumers told me was true, you can get 1 token young players and almost all of my purchases were. However, most were not 1st tier or 2nd tier fast trainers. But we will manage, I mean we have to. Tokens were not the issue since we were buying low quality. Cash on the other hand, sigh.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-359144ef-f196-4371-bdf0-5a74f1e5be4a.jpg

Scouting the competition

Cup - I expected weak opponents but this is what I saw. What the hell man. He was 90 quality during the draw. What is he doing with me? My team at best was only 81 quality last season. Lol look at his trophies. I can’t imagine what it would be like if I didn’t lower quality. There are a few other 60 plus quality players and none have done their shopping. Quality is still the same as straight after the draw. It’s going to be tough.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-9b70ee38-9971-473f-b33a-5b3fd77cb770.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-9a4457e2-df7e-4377-8d6d-466baafb67c3.jpg

CL - Nothing special most weak guys but I found this guy. He has a lot of cash. The amount he has tells me he is active and sold his players. Look at his trophies. He isn’t a pushover. I reckon my quarter finals will be against him and will be the biggest test this season in CL.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-b2736092-78b5-4ead-a3f5-5efbfc9ed8eb.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-8fe4b4ed-f07f-459b-9ac9-b7c876d090dd.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-dbdc401b-9d0c-4ded-8e28-e42fa441e5f6.jpg

What’s next?

So now all that’s left is training then daily routine. However, I intend to hold off training to see how my opponents shape up. With my purchases today, my rating is now 76 which might not be much but is still better than all of them. They might have gone awol. Maybe they are semi active and do not train daily. My team is young while theirs is old. Just daily training will create a big quality difference if they are not active.

From scouting, I should only face tough competition from the QF of both Cup and CL. So I shall train prior to that if necessary. While I do like to dominate, I do also need to save for the future of the club. Till next time!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is ok, Those stats are good, but sooner or later you will get drawn with the large token buyers.

By then I will have to tank to get rid of them.

Look eventually you might have to tank, to just get rid of such players.

Yeah I do intend to. Nik has a method to tank without losing. Will probably use that

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it was a bug, they fixed that few days ago.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Season 3 Level 3 Day 1 Update

Hitting the auctions

What a day?!?! After many hours (around 6 in total) and a lot of compromises, I am finally done shopping. What fellow forumers told me was true, you can get 1 token young players and almost all of my purchases were. However, most were not 1st tier or 2nd tier fast trainers. But we will manage, I mean we have to. Tokens were not the issue since we were buying low quality. Cash on the other hand, sigh.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	359144EF-F196-4371-BDF0-5A74F1E5BE4A.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	130663

Scouting the competition

Cup - I expected weak opponents but this is what I saw. What the hell man. He was 90 quality during the draw. What is he doing with me? My team at best was only 81 quality last season. Lol look at his trophies. I can’t imagine what it would be like if I didn’t lower quality. There are a few other 60 plus quality players and none have done their shopping. Quality is still the same as straight after the draw. It’s going to be tough.

Name:	9B70EE38-9971-473F-B33A-5B3FD77CB770.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	130664

Name:	9A4457E2-DF7E-4377-8D6D-466BAAFB67C3.jpg 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	130665

CL - Nothing special most weak guys but I found this guy. He has a lot of cash. The amount he has tells me he is active and sold his players. Look at his trophies. He isn’t a pushover. I reckon my quarter finals will be against him and will be the biggest test this season in CL.

Name:	B2736092-78B5-4EAD-A3F5-5EFBFC9ED8EB.jpg 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	130666

Name:	8FE4B4ED-F07F-459B-9AC9-B7C876D090DD.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	130667

Name:	DBDC401B-9D0C-4DED-8E28-E42FA441E5F6.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	130668

What’s next?

So now all that’s left is training then daily routine. However, I intend to hold off training to see how my opponents shape up. With my purchases today, my rating is now 76 which might not be much but is still better than all of them. They might have gone awol. Maybe they are semi active and do not train daily. My team is young while theirs is old. Just daily training will create a big quality difference if they are not active.

From scouting, I should only face tough competition from the QF of both Cup and CL. So I shall train prior to that if necessary. While I do like to dominate, I do also need to save for the future of the club. Till next time!
    Best of luck with that but 90 isn’t to bad right? 90 is not the worst you could find

Best of luck with that but 90 isn’t to bad right? 90 is not the worst you could find

The highest quality I faced the past 2 seasons was 50 plus so 70 at the start of the season is quite a step up for me. And frankly, my season end quality was much lower this time round so it's surprising. Maybe it's related to some of the friends I added. Will delete all this season end and see what happens. I do not remember reading that friends of friends getting mixed up in the draw as I did not add any of my level or even close to my level.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it was a bug, they fixed that few days ago.
    Oh that's too bad. It would have been really great. But I guess on the bright side, we can compete in CL and Cup which did not look like the case for the walkover method

Something interesting took place in today's match that I thought I would share. I have never experienced this before so I do not think it is a common occurrence.

My bench DC purchased sometime in season 1 which is used for the occasional rotation to prevent season fatigue came up with 3 goals in a 6-1 league win. I read that season fatigue is a very real thing in the game from the tutorials and guides section.

I played him in DC role as expected and he was my weakest player among those that were playing with him. Still he managed a hattrick.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2019-11-12-14-51-10-879_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2019-11-12-14-51-46-924_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2019-11-12-14-51-57-414_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Coincidentally my opponents only scorer was also his DC. Mere coincidence or was this match configured to let the DCs shine?
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2019-11-12-15-20-59-722_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2019-11-12-15-20-28-012_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-12-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Max
    Something interesting took place in today's match that I thought I would share. I have never experienced this before so I do not think it is a common occurrence.

My bench DC purchased sometime in season 1 which is used for the occasional rotation to prevent season fatigue came up with 3 goals in a 6-1 league win. I read that season fatigue is a very real thing in the game from the tutorials and guides section.

I played him in DC role as expected and he was my weakest player among those that were playing with him. Still he managed a hattrick.

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-12-14-51-10-879_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	130711

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-12-14-51-46-924_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	130712

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-12-14-51-57-414_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	130713

Coincidentally my opponents only scorer was also his DC. Mere coincidence or was this match configured to let the DCs shine?

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-12-15-20-59-722_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	130714

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-12-15-20-28-012_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	130715
    I don’t know these matches are rare, I had a match where I won 4-0 and all my defensive players scored

I don’t know these matches are rare, I had a match where I won 4-0 and all my defensive players scored

The reason I felt this might be exceptional was because of his quality and that he scored 3 all by himself. I have had games where all my defensive players scored too but it was never a hat trick and never with such quality.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast