Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Your welcome, I don’t mind that you did not join because I never use it anyway, I only created one because I participated in a Top Eleven forum World Cup hosted by Khris.

I wouldn’t be using it anyway, I wish you well with your new association, it is one thing I have never used but I will need to in the couture when I advance towards the higher levels but not for now .

I will repeat myself I only created one because I participated in a Top Eleven forum World Cup hosted by Khris. It happened at the start of Season 124 when you were not on the forum yet.

I needed to make one so people could organise the matches and the same for me, I had to organise some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes. I have been playing around with the association tool myself and really love it.
    It allows us to view, track and play with other teams without the need to add as friends which is a good option as friends affect the draws if you are around the same level.

But people also create friendlies with you which can be annoying at times. I was doing my daily training earlier today and all of a sudden I couldn’t because a match had started and I had to wait until the match ended to resume. And I got no notification while I was training that a friendly had been arranged, if not I would have definitely cancelled.

I’d say you will win another Quadruple, your opponents might get harder though as you progress, remember the league I showed 2 seasons ago, where 3 teams were actively going to the title?

You will get raves like that soon enough.

Best of luck this season again.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. As usual, I am not confident about it. While the quality of teams I have drawn this season are lower than last. My key opponents this season seem to be more active and improve a lot more. And my defense is really leaky, 3 matches played against 30 + quality teams and not a single clean sheet. Maybe I should train beginning of the season instead of holding out till an event starts.

I hear you. I do believe it does get tougher. It makes sense that it does as well. Let’s see if I can rise to the occasion. I do believe I have an added advantage over other active teams after having read some of the guides. Small things like what orders help gain skills with minimal condition loss or the cheapest way to raise bonuses everyday will add up and give me an edge.

Good luck to you too mate! I hope you had a favourable draw and things are looking good on your side as well

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thank you for the vote of confidence. As usual, I am not confident about it. While the quality of teams I have drawn this season are lower than last. My key opponents this season seem to be more active and improve a lot more. And my defense is really leaky, 3 matches played against 30 + quality teams and not a single clean sheet. Maybe I should train beginning of the season instead of holding out till an event starts.

I hear you. I do believe it does get tougher. It makes sense that it does as well. Let’s see if I can rise to the occasion. I do believe I have an added advantage over other active teams after having read some of the guides. Small things like what orders help gain skills with minimal condition loss or the cheapest way to raise bonuses everyday will add up and give me an edge.

Good luck to you too mate! I hope you had a favourable draw and things are looking good on your side as well
    Your welcome, I checked out your team and club history and it is very good, I tried to send you a friend request through the game but it only has FRIENDLY.

Your welcome, I checked out your team and club history and it is very good, I tried to send you a friend request through the game but it only has FRIENDLY.

Thanks for saying that. But frankly I rather we not add each other. I prefer to play together in associations. No offense and it is not personal. I do not want to add anyone from the forum in case I end up getting pulled into the same server or end up in the same competitions with your friends who are probably strong and active.

I very carefully add only a few players on my server who are semi active just for the gifts.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thanks for saying that. But frankly I rather we not add each other. I prefer to play together in associations. No offense and it is not personal. I do not want to add anyone from the forum in case I end up getting pulled into the same server or end up in the same competitions with your friends who are probably strong and active.

I very carefully add only a few players on my server who are semi active just for the gifts.
    Ok, I understand why you are doing that, I don’t really mind, I have 105 friends and lots of them are in the higher levels, some on my server and others in between. I agree about 30 of them won quadruples last season.

And no offence taken at all.

Season 4 Level 4 Mid Season Update

Rivalry of Kings Event

I will make it to the final phase but will probably not win this phase even though I did put in a lot of effort and time. The problem was I let my ego get the better of me.

My mistake was taking revenge when I should be targeting the less active players first. This led to a ping pong match with me winning one and my opponent winning one while we both wasted our turns on each other. By the time I realised this, I could not recover in time and the smarter players moved ahead.

Another mistake I made was being patriotic. Yes, I saw my country mate and decided to go at him last. This might make sense if he was at least active but he was not. He got like 2 trophies in total yesterday.

I guess I will learn from these mistakes and do better next round. I am the 3rd best in my group and will probably finish 2nd or 3rd. But there is really very little difference between the top 3 players in terms of quality.

League

My strongest competitor this season in all competitions is a league opponent. He was unlucky and got trolled once. And he lost to me during our first matchup giving me a 5 points advantage. It isn’t much and I have to be careful. I have lost a 5 point lead before so I will not be complacent. As you can see, he is a trophy winner but not an active player. There are so many players who do not put in much effort but win a lot at lower levels. It’s no wonder higher level player all say it’s much easier at early levels.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-9b88ec49-d60c-4531-9742-dcceba21beba.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-3e8485fb-04dc-41ce-b297-cc28ee6c88d1.jpg

Cup

I think the game set me up to have a tougher time than my competition. Every round I face one of the best in the competition. However as I manipulated, the best are all around 60 plus quality so I really should not be complaining.

My finals will be against this player. I face another 60 plus quality team in the semis while he faces a 40 plus quality team. Again another team that does little but wins a lot. He isn’t very active and never attends his matches but almost won a quadruple last season. He has not lost a game in his league this season and should win it without any issues. Best thing is he has done all this without manipulating.

I should win this given the quality difference but you never know.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-e76b1381-f14c-4322-b53b-c7c106bffd08.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-4bf898e1-86af-417d-abb0-7cb11c3c1553.jpg

CL

My finals will be against this guy. Late starter but active. He was like 30 plus quality at season start and bottom of his group. But won the group on the final match due to away goals rule.

This guy attends some matches and ain’t a pushover. Given I have always done poorly in CL finals. I am very worried. Strongest competitor I ever faced in CL finals.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-abf1a4db-e765-4989-98b2-068178adc75f.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-67dec30f-4c30-406c-a368-c1e6cdc862a9.jpg

My record

I had a very shaky start as I conceded 4 goals in the first 5 matches but have since recovered. My record is similar to last season as is my quality so let’s see if I can match my all win season record or if I can beat the number of goals scored or conceded.

I am very happy that I have managed to avoid trolling recently and my winning streak has crossed 100. Hopefully it doesn’t end too soon. Good luck to all reading!

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-932a6a68-4e35-4e05-89db-a7ae638c0852.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Season 4 Level 4 End of Season Update

A less successful season compared to last but I am still very happy as I continue to win all trophies. While I have maintained more or less the same quality and formation as last season. I had a lot more injuries and my competitors were more active leading to tougher battles and less dominant wins. However, I spent much fewer greens this season as I kept a lot more players as compared to previous seasons.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-e85dd674-797a-4f41-a25e-bc81ce2c2c46.jpg

League

Only 1 active opponent but he lost both ties against me as I maintained another perfect 26 wins season. I am still nowhere near most experienced players who play the same way (Manipulation of quality) but manage to not concede a single goal.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-27058178-3b3e-46e8-839c-75b9f083e2a1.jpg

Cup

I predicted correctly and ended up facing who I expected to face in the Cup finals. What was unexpected was a draw against a team that was 30 plus quality below my team which ended my winning streak in the Semi Final 2nd Leg. I did rotate some players to protect my carded players. That might have made the difference but no regrets as I would rather have my best available for the finals.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-e6c7bc1f-3c66-4885-90db-dae6cf271edf.jpg

CL

My prediction came out totally wrong. The second best team I was expected to face was knocked out by an active team with lower overall quality but higher white skills. He also had a pretty strong attack which I didn’t notice before due to his lower overall quality.

However, our finals match turned out to be very one sided. He attended and had 5 supporters but ended up losing 8-0. This is the first time I had such a dominant win in any finals matchup.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-b223f99c-a4bd-40da-8b60-bbdb2f6eb669.jpg

Super Cup

I played a very smart player in the Super Cup. I noticed him in the group stages of CL and had initially assumed he would be one of my toughest competitors. Somehow he ended up 3rd in his group and joined the SL. I believe this was a wise decision and well planned as he dominated the SL with ease. He would have met me in the QF had he remained and would have been the 3rd strongest player based on overall quality.

One sided affair in our Super Cup matchup as my team completed its clean sweep of all trophies.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-96cb5f37-e829-4d43-8386-ad39ccb492fb.jpg

Max
    Good Stuff @Sillybq, Although you have 1 draw which slightly worse off than last season, that is still good, the most amount of wins I ever managed in a season was just 47 in 51. Still you conceded 1 less goal than last season, I remember it saying 11, and this season you let in 10. Which is a small improvement but still nevertheless, good luck for next season and you will get another clean sweep of all the trophies.

Good Stuff @Sillybq, Although you have 1 draw which slightly worse off than last season, that is still good, the most amount of wins I ever managed in a season was just 47 in 51. Still you conceded 1 less goal than last season, I remember it saying 11, and this season you let in 10. Which is a small improvement but still nevertheless, good luck for next season and you will get another clean sweep of all the trophies.
    Thank you Max

Apologies for my late response. Been really busy catching up on work after a long break.

I hope I can achieve another clean sheet of trophies too but based on the draws I got, am doubtful. It will be my most challenging season to date. Cup again looking like the toughest one with 2 players matching my post purchase quality. Looks like I am going to have to burn my greens this season. I am quite certain my statistics won't be any good this season.

Milestone Achievement - 200 Wins

The road to 200 wins was easier than achieving 100. I did spend more time on the game but it was easier because I had fewer close shaves and much more dominant wins. Reading the guides definitely played a big part as you learn how the system works and how to benefit from it.

I must say I have no big time superstar. This record has been achieved with 2 seven star players who were really 6 star most of many seasons. I also did bench my best players at least a third of my matches to conserve greens. These stored greens come in handy when I face a fellow manipulator or if I get a bad draw. I do intend to train stronger players but it really depends on my opponents. I do not want to raise my quality when the game restricts our goalscoring average. No matter how good you are, you still score around 6 goals per match. I checked many strong players to confirm this.

This season is a little tougher due to the YA. I did believe that they would be included in the draw but was influenced by other more experienced managers who thought otherwise. I did however minimise my risk by keeping only 1 player who was sold almost immediately. I only keep FTs (18 to 21 years old) or low quality players on my bench to help me make money for upgrades and floating capital. The new YA member did not fall into any of the 2 categories.

Nonetheless, I have enough resources to put up a good fight so let's see how the season plays out. Good luck everyone!

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-01-13-14-40-38-593_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-13-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast