Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sketch - Miltiadis Interview (feel free to ask hikmm)

Sketch - Miltiadis Interview (feel free to ask hikmm)

(I'll do a sketch and then we will build the interview with what we gather)

Those who are reading the forum, feel free to ask @Milpol here and the Forumers questions will go at the end of the main interview

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi all managers and welcome to a new Tactical Interview.

We are currently playing the season 131 of Top Eleven, celebrating the 10th birthday of the game and having the first experience with this new feature to create Friendly Leagues with friends, so it's a good moment to perform a interview with someone that many of you know very well, as he have a Youtube channel and is the current Greek moderator of the Top Eleven Forum.

So let's know a little bit more about his thoughts

Let's start then:

khris - As always it's a pleasure to have a experienced manager with us, so thanks Miltiadis for your time with us
    -

khris - First of all, why a wolf? isn't the Greek wisely represented in the owl? is that the first was more hungry and did a bird-bacue? lol
    -

khris- You joined the Moderators staff alond with @Ilmaestroll who's taking care of the Italian section, how does it feel? and what do you hope to bring to the readers?
    -

Khris - So, tell us about your team, it's history, phillosophy, managerial style
    -

khris - If a manager starts playing on this season, which is a special one cause of the 10th Birthday but, as we know a player have "expectations" when he manages a team in a simulator like Top Eleven, which advices would you give him? can you tell us the perception you had when you started playing Top Eleven and what things would you have changed?
    -

to edit***

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    khris - As always it's a pleasure to have a experienced manager with us, so thanks Miltiadis for your time with us
    thanks khris , its a pleasure to be here . Hopefully , this will help a lot of managers understand the game better and maybe create a different vision for the game
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

What is your opinion about striker less formations. Do you like to play with such formations?
    milpol and Polotoed like this.

Which skills r most important among white skills for players??

Sent from my vivo 1951 using Tapatalk
    milpol and Polotoed like this.

Hello Wolf, Im a big fan of you, You inspired me, you made me understand so many things in this game, with much less time but ofc there are thing that I still dont know, First question. Does player's foot really matter ?

What about The Weight ? Is it an important detail ?
    Last edited by T1nch0; 05-16-2020 at 04:50 AM.
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by T1nch0 View Post
    Hello Wolf, Im a big fan of you, You inspired me, you made me understand so many things in this game, with much less time but ofc there are thing that I still dont know, First question. Does player's foot really matter ?
    Many say no, many say yes
    For me I say yes, as determines if a Player runs on the inside or outside of an opponent Player
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iceman82aj

Club Level 67

League / CL / SL / Cup /SC
    39 / 23 / 2 / 21 / 11

W - D - L
    2282 - 352 - 386

Unbeaten streak - 96 games
    longest Win Streak - 40

updated: 11/08/2021

Join our Top Eleven Disocrd - https://discord.gg/ubuFXjJ

Hey wolf

What made you join top eleven game?

How long you think you will keep playing?

What is your motivation to keep Playing?
    milpol likes this.

Hey bro

Have you any coaches or teams in real life that are your "role model" in terms of managing a team either tactically or in terms of doing transfer business / developing youth? Which club are you fan of in real life?
    milpol likes this.

Hey wolf, wolfbeater here😛,

How do you counter formations, step by step from defence to attack?

What are your tactics when using attacking and when using defensive?

Also, when do you look to play attacking or defensive, or even hard attacking or defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    khris - First of all, why a wolf? isn't the Greek wisely represented in the owl? is that the first was more hungry and did a bird-bacue? lol
    Thats a long story . I found this image on the internet in order to update my profile picture in youtube and facebook . After a small period of time , participating in your competitons and doing well , I got the nickname "wolf" from other participants (due to my profile picture ) . I was okay with it , I mean , who wouldnt want a nickname around the community . So , I didnt choose my nickname , I didnt say "hey , im the wolf here " . Lastly , to answer your question about owls , the owl was a symbol for Athena, an ancient greek goddess of wisdom and strategy.
    khris likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast