Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sketch - Miltiadis Interview (feel free to ask hikmm)

Facebook is not working

I have an Android device which Top Eleven was connected with a Facebook account, but that Facebook account was removed from Facebook, now I try to connect Top Eleven account with a new Facebook account and it does not allow me, I want to do it to play it on an iOS device, it gives me an error saying that it cannot connect to Facebook.
    So I can’t play in my IOS device, also sorry about my English.
    Hope someone helps me

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    khris- You joined the Moderators staff alond with @Ilmaestroll who's taking care of the Italian section, how does it feel? and what do you hope to bring to the readers?
    It feels awesome . Its an honor for me to manage the greek section . Its not easy to fill the gap @nikologiorgos left but I will do my best for it .

Being a forum moderator means that you are the representer of the community . You are in the first line of the war . You are the "bridge" between nordeus and players.
    You are responsible for promoting suggestions and reporting bugs/issues .

I hope to help readers understand the game better , create a new vision for it and improve themselves as much as possible . Thats what im trying to accomplish not only through forum but trough my youtube channel as well ( will get back to this later )
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Hey bro

Have you any coaches or teams in real life that are your "role model" in terms of managing a team either tactically or in terms of doing transfer business / developing youth? Which club are you fan of in real life?
    Why not have the Wolf Emblem? The white from the shop (Game of Thrones style) or some other? Like the old one with orange/red?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Khris - So, tell us about your team, it's history, phillosophy, managerial style
    -
    Everything you need is here

https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...%CE%92ook.html
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old lobo View Post
    What is your opinion about striker less formations. Do you like to play with such formations?
    well , thats my philosopy . I have studied and lets say "mastered" the prof's no st playstyle (which you can find here).

I have also explained about the false 9 in some of my videos

About the movements : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x8CP1JI4fY
    Examples of false 9 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4FQhU_B6c&t=85s
    2-4-4 no st vs 442 : youtube.com/watch?v=mOzjY5PuyaE&t=172s

hopefully the above videos , can help you understand even more the no st philosophy , and maybe , open a new path in top eleven for you

Quote Originally Posted by Eistiak Mahumd Shuvo View Post
    Which skills r most important among white skills for players??

Sent from my vivo 1951 using Tapatalk
    in my opinion , fitness should be raised the higher possible . because fitness indicates how many off days a player will have . unfortunately , fitness is a very underrated attribute ... llmaestroll is making an experiment with a gk having 300% fitness, im very curious about how it will go

(https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ted-daily.html)

But in general , all the white attributes are useful . They make a balanced player
    Last edited by milpol; 06-08-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T1nch0 View Post
    Hello Wolf, Im a big fan of you, You inspired me, you made me understand so many things in this game, with much less time but ofc there are thing that I still dont know, First question. Does player's foot really matter ?

What about The Weight ? Is it an important detail ?
    Im very happy to hear that I have helped you in this game and I meet a fan

Foot , height and weight is purely cosmetic . they have no effect in the calculations of the engine nor in the performance of a player . (in my opinion always )

To cut the long story short , this question has been in the community for years now . The teams in top100 prefer either footed players , but in 2013 (when we had a Ask the devs) , the official answer was that its cosmetic...

Who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Hey wolf

What made you join top eleven game?
    Hey iceman ,

I think most of us , started playing top eleven , in need of a football manager game . a game that you can manage a football team and lead it to the glory. The idea of playing online with other managers worldwide is wonderful . In a match you both try to outsmart the other , which I find really cool

-How long you think you will keep playing?

This depends on a lot of factors . Firstly , its about the game . If it will still be as enjoyable as now and fix the current issues (tankers , upselling , engine) . Secondly its about me (and everyone's else) life . You never know what the future awaits you . From times to times , I lose my interest , and im going on break mood , just to relax a bit from the game . After 1-2 months , I come back , ready to win trophies . By the way , let me tell you that I will be playing for another 1,5 year for sure , no need to worry

-What is your motivation to keep Playing?

The community is the main reason , and it will be what I will miss the most if I retire in the future .
    In this journey , I have met awesome people . Some of them , I wish to meet them in real life,too . I appreciate the community much , thats why im trying to help as much as I can , by uploading guides on youtube , hosting giveaways , answering this interview and many more
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12