Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Should I spend £80?

Famous
    You know the score then when it comes to Pay2Play, I'll say no more!

Indeed, this is not a Pay2Win. It’s definitely Nordeus always Win. lol I have never seen such a selfish company who reform everything to their own advantage to earn easier. I do not think I would buy more than 500 K anymore. It’s like a regular gambling otherwise.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Remember that, if the last day of the season, you have 100%+ Quality, you'll be placed with +1 level teams in CL and Cup.
    You don't need to spend 80 euros, at least in resources, because we currently have 40 videos available in the mobile devices too... different if you say, that you want to fit out your team or collect items.
    Hi

Thanks for the heads up

How does the last day of the season percentage work? Is it for starting 11, the squad or the whole lot reserves included?

I kinda don't get it, firstly at one stage I was down to 15 players in total I got rid of all the "bad" players, guessing my worst starting 11 now will be well over 100% is it worth going and getting a couple of terrible players for peanuts to bring the % down?

Also couldn't everyone do this just get some 3 star players for next to nothing make their starting 11 terrible on the last day and then get out in a league way below real ability? Seems like an oversight from the developers, if I'm understanding correctly, which I'm not sure I am.

Follow my pictures. I keep it basic.

Of course they can. The reason why so managers have given up is this actually. Nordeus consider they are wiser than everyone else.

What they do is basically putting the generous and bold people with the tricksters in a same cage. Get used to this interesting attitude of the devs. They will never change it.
    maloukees likes this.

So my absolute best team : 115.6%

The team I like playing, my optimum choice: 113.5%

My absolute worst starting eleven 101.8%

So what I did is bought 4 new players

All 3-3.5 stars
    All cost one token each
    Cost a combined total of 87k

Bringing my absolute worst starting eleven to 72.4%

So after the last match I just implement this line up?

Feels kinda scummy tbh but makes up for me spending 369 tokens on a 8+ star player two games before the end of the season, when he's about to lose a chunk of it, and 3m+ and another 250-ish tokens on another 3 young 6-7 star players, not knowing in a couple of days they was all about to lose a chunk of their stats

Coupled with opening up the youth academy way too early and thinking I'm gonna be level 3 next season if this "trick" works then it kinda balances out all the stupid stuff I've done this far

Also if everyone is doing it then it kinda re-levels out the playing field I suppose
    Last edited by Top outlaw; 03-26-2021 at 11:25 PM.

It takes into account the average % of your 14 highest rated players.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

As Dave mentioned, it takes into account the best 14 -players with contracts pending to renew included- as the squad min. size is formed by 14 players, you can't sell more players if you have just 14 and thats the reason behind it.

Then, the game, needs a system to work. As each competition have limited spots the game have to, for example, in the case of the Cup, take a number of teams to fill the places. Same to complete the CL competitions, it starts doing the 1st Cup and CL/SL from the Top Server -what we called shark cup- so the best teams in terms of AvQ join the first cup, so 1st-64th, 65th-128th join the 2nd and like this from, each server top level, until the level 1 where the game can create bot tems to complete the competitions.

Remember that, different situations could happen next season. First of all, by facing +1 levels they have the market advantadge, so their 5* looks like 6* for you, and this means a extra effort to equalize the distances.
    Second, in your league, you could meet a tanker, a manager that don't promote so could have a 140%+ team and in this case could be placed for sure in your Cup, CL, and League.
    If I lower the AvQ is because in case that the level have 2 league groups, the strong teams and those tankers, will be placed in one league group and the lower ones on the other.

All is about to have knowledge of the system, once you have this knowledge, you'll realize that this game have like 1200 free boosters and a way to play that allow any manager to spend "0" real money to compete.

So you can have a progress during the season from the day 1 when you will start maybe 79% AvQ, signing new players, training then to compete and reach finals, so, feeling that you advance and too that you need, from that point more knowledge regarding the players internal programming, because with every signing you will have to test players.
    You never will have 2 identical teams because of the way players are internally designed and the way the game assigns the internal roles of contribution, so at certain point you'll need a effort understanding how your team is designed, and by understanding this, you'll make the differance.
    Last edited by khris; 03-27-2021 at 07:56 AM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Ok yeah cool makes sense, a lot of detailed stuff in there thanks, thanks for the explanations behind the me mechanics of how the cup system works

I think so much of that info is on here like you guys have said, so coupled with playing and the experience I'll get I hope learn about fundamentally how the system works and how best to optimise and exploit it, this forum is a great resource for that

I can see just how bad timing now it was to buy the 8+ star rated player with only two games of the season left, yes I needed to win them both to win the league (which I clinched this morning by 1 point 🙂) but that guy made no difference I won the matches by ridic scorelines and would have done so anyway, just seemed a bargain that special offer with no cash amount to pay and such a high ranking player being in my squad, although obv o sosnt know about the imoending 20% reduction or the way I which I'd be put into the next league and cups, I'd have never bought that guy under those circumstances

So how to reduce my squad % now? there's certain players I just can't sell as they're the players I used the tokens to buy, and the cash bundle from the tokens too, would be a huge wate of real life ££, I'm gonna have to quick sell some other great players I have, but I can't see me getting my best 14 Lower than 106% tho

Just gonna have to face the consequences I guess, seems Ill get some super tough cup draws and next season's league will be kinda ugly for me, but lesson learned I suppose and thanks again for the response

I was doing some research on here earlier about league advancement, looking at threads for second season managers/preparation etc, and came across a thread about "tankers" was the first time I've heard this term, am I correct its thinking a player who plays super bad to avoid finishing in tip 8 to get in a better cup next time?

Doesn't this just ruin peoples stats though? Must have a very high loss % and some stats that look super ugly

Also there was two others terms I didn't recognise, can't remember them now lol as it didn't pertain to what I was researching and seemed like a concept far in excess of anything I'd be experiencing for a while, kinda hard to ask you to explain the definitions if I don't remember what what terms I need you to help me with lol

I think one was, or the equivalent of "super team", or "monster team" and I think it was like a team that never gets beat just a beast of a team didn't really understand how it worked and a lot of abbreviations in the thread I didn't understand to contextualising the time against other words so as to give me and insight into what it meant was impossible

The other was a team that gets lots of draws, I didnt get how this works at all

The one I seemed to understand "manipulation" I think meant getting a bunch of teams you made yourself in the same league or cup to "buy" a victory?

I'm sure I'll pick these terms and definitions up as I go

I'll wrap this thread up with a big thanks to everyone for helping me get started

Nicked the league by a single point, LOVED the experience so glad I found the game.

Should I spend £80?-screenshot_20210327-210631.jpg

Came down to him slipping up to guy in third immediately followed by him having a man sent off against me early doors and put a bunch in against him(he's got his revenge in friendlies since, SEVERAL times lol) and then we both had pretty easy run ins and it was just about not slipping up, which thankfully I didn't

Buzzing to win my first league, joined something like 10 games in, was quite a bit behind the leader and didn't feel like I was gonna get off to a good start but that was just so much fun, I really am well pleased I found the game!
    Last edited by Top outlaw; 03-28-2021 at 12:45 AM.

Also managed to nick all the individual comps, when I joined the guy had such strength in depth he had 13/15 players on the top awards board, but a low ranked midfielder smashed the season to bits for me and changed all that

Should I spend £80?-screenshot_20210327-202537.jpg

Believe it or not the lowest ranked player on my best 11, stil not reached 6 stars, incred performance from the player, Dave gave me some good advice about amp and how important they are in this game, and even prior to that is noticed that seemed to be the case, especially with this guy, was clear 4 goals behind his top guy with 4 games to go, .4 behind his top player in the ratings and 4 behind on assists, I think he got 13 in the last 4, never seemed to play well when I put him as a striker but I started playing everything down the left through him, had a couple of other players on the left, strikers drop off in easier games so he was literally the only outlet or final man, also added him as penalty and free kick taker

He's 31 so retiring soon I'm guessing, bit gutted, but what a buzz it was game after game watching him slowly pass one after another of the same guys players

Actually got a perfect 10 in the last game when was joint with oppo on 8.6 and nicked that one by a single .1
    Last edited by Top outlaw; 03-28-2021 at 12:49 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast