Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: FC Arnhem

Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Nicely done! I do always enjoy an upset. Unless it happens against me
    Aye, I feel very fortunate as I didn't expect to win... Also, the second game of FC Inter ended in a draw! which is GREAT news for me!

Update

Our newest team member of FC Arnhem:

Great buy if you ask me! (700k + 2 tokens) He has an awesome special ability, 5 star quality and 22 years old.

Rookie
    How's the league been for you then so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    How's the league been for you then so far?
    Quite well actually

Won all 4 matches in the Cup too

In CL I lost 1 match but I'm confident I will make it to the playoffs

So all in all its a great start for season 2

How about you? What season are you currently in? I saw that your part of the Dutch group on the forum Maybe you can add me in game so that we can exchange boosters daily?

Update

I just played a match against the current number 2 of my league and it was the hardest match yet!

3 injuries! and only made the winning goal in the 86' minute! This game turned out to be way harder than expected... And now I have some serious issues to make a complete line-up for the next match as I have 3 more injuries... making it a total of 6 injuries in FC Arnhem

Rookie
    Ouch. Well, on the bright side, opponents get injuries too... (hopefully)

I am currently in season 5, 3 points clear at the top of the league, though I will admit that this season I have a strong team and it's been put in a league where there should be no real contest for the top spot. Funny enough I got this strong team because in the previous seasons I was up against big token buyers...ah well.
    Champions League goes ok so far and should get into the playoffs comfortably, maybe even tonight already if opponents drop points. We are also still in the cup, though we lost the first match yesterday in the 3rd round, against a tough opponent. Then again, the cup is often a bit of a lottery with the draw, but I love it for that. Win some, lose some but always a challenge.

I think the only way to add is through FB I'll send a PM, wouldnt want all the crazies here to add me, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Arnhem View Post
    Update

I just played a match against the current number 2 of my league and it was the hardest match yet!

3 injuries! and only made the winning goal in the 86' minute! This game turned out to be way harder than expected... And now I have some serious issues to make a complete line-up for the next match as I have 3 more injuries... making it a total of 6 injuries in FC Arnhem
    You are not alone...

Troll Mourinho have trolled several teams on the forum such as me, Shadow and July. So many people have already vented about these and hope this will goes back to normal...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You are not alone...

Troll Mourinho have trolled several teams on the forum such as me, Shadow and July. So many people have already vented about these and hope this will goes back to normal...
    What do you mean with "Troll Mourinho have trolled several teams on the forum such as me, Shadow and July" ? who is Troll Mourinho? and what did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by FC Arnhem View Post
    What do you mean with "Troll Mourinho have trolled several teams on the forum such as me, Shadow and July" ? who is Troll Mourinho? and what did he do?
    The term Troll Mourinho refers to the team who seems to be facing lousy results aganist the team that they should be winning, especially inactive managers and robots, also includes when scout players getting 4 match rating. This term are combined by "Troll" and "Jose Mourinho". Jose Mourinho is the face of Top Eleven.
    FC Arnhem likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Well...this was a win against the #2 in the league, so Im sure it wasnt the easiest most inactive team. And Arnhem also beat the strongest team (based on quality). I'd be happy with these results rather than feeling trolled 3 injuries is just plain bad luck. For several periods you played with 10 against 11 (silly slow substitutions...) and still managed a win.
    Still...the engine is definitely weird this season.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast