Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Forum Competition: Design your own Emblem - Medieval Edition!

MDKII

Forum Competition: Design your own Emblem - Medieval Edition!

It's time for a new "Design your own Emblem" competition. You'll have a new chance to design your own emblem, have it featured in the game's Club Shop and win tokens!

The theme this time is Medieval Armory. Swords, armors, axes, crossbows, knights, whatever you can think of that would fit well on an emblem. If you're still confused, the examples below will show you designs that fit the theme.

How to Submit Emblems?

First, we need to explain the basic elements of any emblem: shape, pattern, symbol and color. Your submission needs to have all of these for it to be valid. Here are some examples:

Please use the following template for your submission:

You can edit the base template in MS Paint or any image editor of your choice. Then, upload it somewhere online. You can use a free image-hosting service like Imgur or Photobucket. When you upload it there, check your submission and post the IMG code. It should look like this:

Code:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rsRpTEP.jpg[/IMG]

Remember: you are designing your original emblem, so you are not limited by the patterns and symbols that already exist in Top Eleven.

The Rules:

• Each person may have up to three entries. If someone uploads more, only their first three will be taken into consideration;
    • You may not use any copyrighted images;
    • Each element (shape, symbol, pattern) may have two colors only;
    • Do not worry whether your submission is rough around the edges. The Winning entries will go through our Art team before they hit the store. As long as the design elements are clear, it's good!
    • Submissions are done exclusively by posting in this thread and nowhere else, so please don't post them on Twitter, Facebook, or by email;
    • The submission part of the competition closes on Monday, July 1st at 10AM GMT

The Prizes:

• Your design will be featured in Top Eleven's Club Shop as a Premium Emblem permanently;
    • You get 100 tokens;
    • You will get the emblem you designed for free;
    • You also get a special forum title with its own color.

We will choose three winners who will win the above-mentioned prize.

We will also choose 22 honorable mentions. These designs will be basic non-Premium designs that will be featured for a limited time in the Club Shop. The honorable mentions will get their designs as soon as they hit the Club Shop, also free of charge.

NOTE: If your post does not appear in this thread, do not worry, it might have been caught in our spam-filter. We shall be moderating this thread and approving any invisible posts. If you have trouble registering on the forum, do not hesitate to contact Nordeus Support!

Again, if your post does not appear, do not worry, it will get displayed after it's approved! It takes time sometimes!

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    I will share it on fans page too

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

My emblems medieval

1 -

2-

3-
    Last edited by Paivinha; 06-24-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Top Jersey Designer
    I specially prefer number 2, 3 and 5 of the rules probably most of the last emblem tournament entries wouldn't have been chosen then...
    Good luck all !!
    CarlTaut likes this.

Last edited by el-trickser; 06-25-2013 at 01:20 PM.

first

second

third

with shadows & different ball

Last edited by peppe88; 06-28-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Last edited by Railla Medeiros; 06-26-2013 at 09:09 PM.

LOL

Question

how do i make the emblem
    saurav008 likes this.

I go with this

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast