Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Preview Article: Fixing Friendlies

I suggest that if someone sends you a friend request. you should be giving the option to accept or reject it.
    Ertem Aygın likes this.

C'est n'importe quoi ce qu'ils disent ! J'ai eu Deux matchs à 15 min d'intervalles. Le premier en championnat et le second en ligue. Les deux a l’extérieur donc impossible de déplacer l'un ou l'autre !! Puis curieusement j'avais de nombreux blessés à ce moment la précis ! C'est article est bidon

C'EST N'importe quoi ce qu'ils Disent! J'ai eu Deux matchs à 15 min d'Intervalles. Le premier en championnat et le second en ligue. LES DEUX A l'extérieur Fait impossible de deplacer l'ONU Ou L'Autre! PUIS curieusement J'AVAIS de Nombreux bénissant une CE instant la pr ECIS! C'EST article is bidon

Il faudrait que les deux personnes soit d'accord de jouer le match amical, on devrait recevoir une notification pour dire qu'un match amical est prévu et à se moment là la personne refuse ou accepte de jouer le match

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    From the article:
    So we are nearly at the one month stage. Are you going to let your loyal customers know what's happening or are we being kept in the dark?

I assume if these changes were to be implemented in one month you at least know just now what is going to happen and can let us know?
    flatthg likes this.

In no way does this FIX friendlies. It may be an improvement, but until there is an option to completely block friendlies or some way to prevent the consequent player condition impact, it won't be FIXED.
    July Fourth likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Please tell me: How can i disable these friendlies? They are pissing me off. At the day I have to play a champions league final + a competition match, two of the people in my friends list arrange a friendly with me. And so I lose the final in the champions league because my players a low on energy and get 2x2 yellow cards (2 reds). Normally I never get any red but because of tiredness I suppose my players made mistakes. Anyhow. I'd like to turn off my friendlies. HOW?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joosse View Post
    Please tell me: How can i disable these friendlies? They are pissing me off. At the day I have to play a champions league final + a competition match, two of the people in my friends list arrange a friendly with me. And so I lose the final in the champions league because my players a low on energy and get 2x2 yellow cards (2 reds). Normally I never get any red but because of tiredness I suppose my players made mistakes. Anyhow. I'd like to turn off my friendlies. HOW?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Im afraid the only way to stop it is to have no friends. As sad as that is it's the only way because Nordeus don't listen to it's customers.
    Francesko901 likes this.

Rookie
    Not sure about others, but I could still arrange a friendly between my two teams right in between their 2 cup matches, an hour apart.

wtf??

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast