Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Design Your Own Emblem Medieval Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by peppe88 View Post
    nordeus should give symbols to use ... and we have to choose between those .. so we do not break them .. the only way possible ... copyright symbols established by nordeus and shape of the emblem established by us

nordeus dovrebbe dare simboli da usare...e noi dobbiamo scegliere tra quelli..così noi non infrangiamo il copyright..unico modo possibile...simboli stabiliti da nordeus e forma dell'emblema stabiliti da noi
    I don't think there would be a point in these contests if that were to happen. It might as well be a 'Mix and Match these Emblem Parts Contest"

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    my thoughts:
    Really good the ones of ribas and first of ganserisch. Also Beli Zmaj and Bakkach ones are really good. Congratulations guys!!.
    dnm has 5 colours?
    Amithangel 4 (coz the symbol is only the castle) but i like it!
    blue dragons and roman hill same people (i looked at shadow pattern and is the same)?
    2 designs are not medieval...they're more ancient greek
    and finally 11bogie11 is copyrighted for sure (well actually all of them are copyrighted) and not really medieval....
    BUT OVERALL THESE ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONES!!
    You're right! All material in my design are copyrighted, and BELONG TO ME! Cuz I'm original creator.

Not really medieval?
    Yeah! Modern medieval and this is my kingdom, I want to make something different than another,
    I love football, this game, drawing, internet and also coffee. That's why I make it.

Maybe visual can tells more,
    This piece is a start to finish on what I did to develop my emblem

Sorry for my bad english
    Have a good day & Cheers!

There're a lot of red in the selected winners.

This one is my winner. Congrats to all.

Ribas and Blue Dragons like this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Promitheas you are a ****ing retarded Clipart Eagle 2 - Royalty Free Vector Illustration by Seamartini Graphics Media #1065124
    "Price includes high resolution digital image and a Royalty Free (rf) Commercial License to legally use it."
    you must purchase the rf license.
    And actually your premium logo consists only of that image.
    i can say so, because if something is copyrighted, and someone purchase rf license, only who bought it can without limits use the image.
    You didn't bought it.... pay the license and i won't tell anything else
    DO YOU even know if i have a premium account at shutterstock/vectorstock/whatever and DO YOU really understand what's RF license? IT'S NOT A SEPERATE LICENSE.
    You missed the whole point of my last post. You didnt follow the reverse google search. You refer to the rules of this (unknown to me) clipartof.com which are indeed very strict for an unknown reason while more than 20 websites are 'selling' (not seperately again- that's RF license) this stock image for unlimited use. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (.......)
    And btw I didnt make a logo i made only a shirt.
    Ardin Putra Kondo likes this.

MDKII
    Folks, if you have any submission to report, please send me a PM and we will investigate the claim. There is no point in pointing fingers at other members, especially since there have already been accusations that weren't even true. So, after this post, please stop any conversation regarding the legitimacy of certain entries. If you want to continue such a conversation with someone in a civil manner, take it to PMs.

Again, if you want to report a submission, please send me a PM with your report and I will look into it.

In light of some of the feedback here, we'll re-evaluate the rules of the competition and how we approach submissions for future iterations of Design an Emblem/Jersey.

i designed all of my emblm via m.s. paint...i guess it ain't a reliable source to edit so which are the other apps or sites where we can make those stuffs better??...

Banned
    welcome to the club... lot of people designed emblems through paint... and should be the only legit way
    art2980 likes this.

Congratulations to the winners!
    despite of all the discussion, i´m happy to have the opportunity to make something for fun. To the losers like me, next time try harder on those entries, not on atacking others efforts!
    see you all in the next design competition

Why is 70% of these emblems are RED ?

I don't like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nabynn Rana View Post
    i designed all of my emblm via m.s. paint...i guess it ain't a reliable source to edit so which are the other apps or sites where we can make those stuffs better??...
    I made mine with paint and I got an H.M. I wouldn't mind if they only allowed paint. Every designer should at least know how to use it and Nordeus can fix it up for the game release.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast