Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: An Update on Friendly Match Changes

MDKII

An Update on Friendly Match Changes

Greetings Managers!

We have an update on our previously mentioned friendly changes. With tomorrow's update, a part of our playerbase will have access to these changes as we test them in a Live environment.

The changes are as follows:
    • You cannot have matches three hours before matches that are already scheduled. So, if you have a League match at 4PM, the latest you can be challenged to a Friendly is 1PM;
    • There is currently a quota of two competition matches per day. If you fulfill this quota, you cannot be challenged to any friendly match (but you can still challenge other managers who haven't fulfilled their quota);
    • For the purposes of fulfilling the daily quota, two friendlies count as one competition match. That means your dailiy limit is 4 friendlies, or 2 friendlies and one competition match, or 2 competition matches.

Please use this thread for any feedback, thoughts and suggestions you may have. If your server has these changes implemented, then please use this thread to post your impressions.

We will also be monitoring how these changes affect our players' gameplay experience.

UPDATE: We have encountered some issues with the Android version of Top Eleven playing nicely with this feature, so we will have to delay the update until Thursday next week. We apologize for the delay.

UPDATE #2:

We have a new update regarding friendlies:

1) Regarding the current implementation we are testing, we will be removing the daily limit for friendlies completely. However, the limit where you cannot schedule a friendly against someone up to 3 hours before their other matches remains. This change will occur very soon on the servers that have already received this update. Other servers will remain unaffected.

2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.

I have my most important game of the season tomorrow, just hope that this update does not remove the possibility to login for a long time (or cause any strange bug)... Friendlies never been a problem for me, nothing will change or affect my gameplay experience.

As a forum member I feel a privileged person to have access to these news, until the moment the only ones who have knowledge of this change
    Last edited by Bigfoot343; 08-21-2013 at 04:03 PM.

FCB
    what about if we have 3 matches league, CL and CUP in same day ? ...if you make them 3 competitions quota that would be great
    omid_2381 likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    what about if we have 3 matches league, CL and CUP in same day ? ...if you make them 3 competitions quota that would be great
    It's per Nordeus (Server Day) in which case you don't get 3 games in a day.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Just give every single manager an off button and end unwanted friendlies once and for all,then every manager playing will not be bothered unless he or she wishes,surely you can do this simple add on ?
    luke1, Pete Cuffe, grayam and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Greetings Managers!

We have an update on our previously mentioned friendly changes. With tomorrow's update, a part of our playerbase will have access to these changes as we test them in a Live environment.

The changes are as follows:
    • You cannot have matches three hours before matches that are already scheduled. So, if you have a League match at 4PM, the latest you can be challenged to a Friendly is 1PM;
    • There is currently a quota of two competition matches per day. If you fulfill this quota, you cannot be challenged to any friendly match (but you can still challenge other managers who haven't fulfilled their quota);
    • For the purposes of fulfilling the daily quota, two friendlies count as one competition match. That means your dailiy limit is 4 friendlies, or 2 friendlies and one competition match, or 2 competition matches.

Please use this thread for any feedback, thoughts and suggestions you may have. If your server has these changes implemented, then please use this thread to post your impressions.

We will also be monitoring how these changes affect our players' gameplay experience.
    What about the news of the 3 hour difference between competitive fixtures?
    Macca0507 and thon like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Finally
    AMR likes this.

Appreciate that 28 days for a nordeus season replicates , i assume , a full football season in reality.....but the main complaint is short recovery periods for players in between competitive games scheduled closely together. So under the new idea if i have a match at 1pm and the majority of my players do the full game then they lose about 25-30% condition.Even under the new plan if my next game is around 4pm or even 7pm they will only recover 5-10% condition.Does this reflect reality? At least Nordeus have had a go on addressing the friendly game problem and are listening.

MDKII
    We have encountered some issues with the Android version of Top Eleven playing nicely with this feature, so we will have to delay the update until Thursday next week. We apologize for the delay.

the friendlies are annoying, I wish I hadn't enabled facebook.

why wouldn't you add a feature to request friendlies, or so that you can automatically reject them. This guy on FB keeps on trying to arrange them when I'm trying to rest my squad because they are all knackered, and they just get automatically arranged. Amature

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast