Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: An Update on Friendly Match Changes

Rookie
    [QUOTE=MDKII;140466]Greetings Managers!

The changes are as follows:
    • You cannot have matches three hours before matches that are already scheduled. So, if you have a League match at 4PM, the latest you can be challenged to a Friendly is 1PM;
    • There is currently a quota of two competition matches per day. If you fulfill this quota, you cannot be challenged to any friendly match (but you can still challenge other managers who haven't fulfilled their quota);
    • For the purposes of fulfilling the daily quota, two friendlies count as one competition match. That means your dailiy limit is 4 friendlies, or 2 friendlies and one competition match, or 2 competition matches.

What day does anyone have no games? As far as I can see I've got 1 game everyday. cup for the first two days, then followed by 26 league games. Or am I wrong?, but this friendly thing just needs to be mutual agreement or make it so you can play a friendly, but your opponents team doesn't lose condition or gain skill points. unless they both agree. this is the only thing I don't like in top eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Greetings Managers!

We have an update on our previously mentioned friendly changes. With tomorrow's update, a part of our playerbase will have access to these changes as we test them in a Live environment.

The changes are as follows:
    • You cannot have matches three hours before matches that are already scheduled. So, if you have a League match at 4PM, the latest you can be challenged to a Friendly is 1PM;
    • There is currently a quota of two competition matches per day. If you fulfill this quota, you cannot be challenged to any friendly match (but you can still challenge other managers who haven't fulfilled their quota);
    • For the purposes of fulfilling the daily quota, two friendlies count as one competition match. That means your dailiy limit is 4 friendlies, or 2 friendlies and one competition match, or 2 competition matches.

Please use this thread for any feedback, thoughts and suggestions you may have. If your server has these changes implemented, then please use this thread to post your impressions.

We will also be monitoring how these changes affect our players' gameplay experience.

UPDATE: We have encountered some issues with the Android version of Top Eleven playing nicely with this feature, so we will have to delay the update until Thursday next week. We apologize for the delay.
    Did anyone at Nordeus actually read the original thread on this subject?

Just about every person on that thread asked that we are able to reject friendly request. Why was this not done?

The changes make no difference. If someone arranges a friendly against me my players will lose about 25% condition but if I have a game 3 hours later my players will only recover 5%!!! What difference does it make?

Can you tell us why we can't reject friendly request?

On some teams... I can still instantly challenge to a friendly, I've tried it earlier with using my dummy accounts.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post

You can cancel friendly request just to to fixture list and tick the big Red cross simplies

I, like a lot of players just want friendlies to be set that both managers have to agree on the match before it goes ahead, ie one requests a friendly and the manager would get a request then agree to it or disagree to it before the game is allowed to be played.

To make it easier for some you could do it so the player who receives the friendly request gets a facebook notification and/or a notification on mobile phone like we get 5 minutes before a game is about to start.

Totally agree with you BigB79-thats my point too.
    Last edited by The Red Baron; 08-24-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    You can cancel friendly request just to to fixture list and tick the big Red cross simplies
    Sorry that should have said accept/reject friendly requests.

Plus you can't reject a friendly if say your at work or away on holiday and can't get access to T11.

It's surely not that difficult to have an accept/reject friendly requests facility?

I think we should find win - win strategy, both for Nordeus and for players. Nordeus needs our money we spend on green and red boosters (condition and injuries) after "friendlies". We, players, need not to lose condition, health, and morale after "friendly" matches we have been forced to play by our "friends". We, players, also could stand not to gain experience if we were not forced to lose condition, health, and morale. But from time to time we would like compare skills of our team, team members, and our managing skills in real friendly match. I suggest divide Friendlies in two completely different kinds of matches:

(1) real friendly match:
    after mutual agreement two managers will play this kind of match;
    both teams are affected in both ways, positive and negative (both teams gaining experience and losing conditions, health, and morales like now)

(2) simulated match:
    no agreement of opponent is needed, challenger will play match after inviting opponent's team immediately;
    only challenger's team is affected (both, positive and negative, and players also received assessment of their performance in their cards), the invited team is intact (no gain of experience, no loss of condition, health, and morale, no assessment is recorded in players' card), BUT invited team receives full information about this simulated match

I expect that managers with golden heart will start play more simulated matches (now they think it is bad habit to force their friends to play "friendly" match), so Nordeus could be calm, they receive much more money, because players will start to play more than twice more these simulated friendlies which will lead to much more consumption of boosters.
    Also, we have some very strong teams on our friends' lists and we would like to challenge them - now it is possible only for 4 teams to challenge them at maximum. I expect that there will be tens of challenges to these strong teams in simulated friendlies.
    And lastly, I expect that if we start receiving match info, where we lost simulated friendlies we will also challenge our past challengers in simulated matches to show them how strong we are. And probably it will lead to real friendly match with mutual agreement.

So, if you believe my scenario, you see that spending of boosters will be same (manager One challenges manager Two and then he must spend boosters to get his team to pre-friendly-match state; in second step manager Two will challenge manager One to show him how good he is, and also he must spend boosters; may be it will lead to series of simulated friendlies), may be higher. And players will be happy, because they will not be force to play "friendlies".

Does not it sound as win-win strategy?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Where is the update to have 3 hours between competitive fixtures as previously mooted?

I am a new player (level2) and have been hit with league then Champions League fixtures within 30mins of each other. I will be spending my tokens without a doubt but seemingly cannot change my match for earlier in the day.

This seems a big problem and definitely unfair

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Did anyone at Nordeus actually read the original thread on this subject?

Just about every person on that thread asked that we are able to reject friendly request. Why was this not done?

The changes make no difference. If someone arranges a friendly against me my players will lose about 25% condition but if I have a game 3 hours later my players will only recover 5%!!! What difference does it make?

i'm also agreed with BigB79.... why not Nordeus make new rules for friendly match, such as managers need 24 hours to activate friendly match, example, when manager request friendly match at 2.00pm, after 24 hours that match will be made (just like negotiation)...so manager have 24 hours to accept or reject the request....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast