Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: An Update on Friendly Match Changes

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?!!!

Are you ever going to answer the question why can't we have the option to be able to accept/reject friendly requests before they are played?!!!!

You had a big thread asking peoples opinions about and had loads and loads of replies and then ignored what everyone said!!!!!!
    We are putting together a detailed post that will explain our stance on that suggestion this week, but for now, the official answer is that manually accepting or rejecting friendlies is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We are putting together a detailed post that will explain our stance on that suggestion this week, but for now, the official answer is that manually accepting or rejecting friendlies is not going to happen.
    How long can it possibly take to give us a reason as to why this isn't going to happen?

I found posts from 2011 complaining about this problem. I have been asking questions about it for months and constantly been ignored.

This wouldn't be a problem if the game was free but it isn't and I've given you money at the start of each season buying tokens and I expect better from you guys. If I ask a question it's your job to answer it not ignore me.

Lastly if your going ignore what your customers would like in the game(ie. The large thread where everyone suggests being able to accept/reject friendlies) then please do us a favour and do away with the suggestions section of this forum because you clearly can't be bothered reading it!!

hod
    Rookie
    Mr bigB79-
    TE11 is a business.
    They want you to buy TOKENS/GREENS/BLUE/RED
    Simple!
    Tobsen Tobsens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    Mr bigB79-
    TE11 is a business.
    They want you to buy TOKENS/GREENS/BLUE/RED
    Simple!
    Exactly they are a business!!! Is it good for a business to not listen to it's customers? Is it good business to ignore questions from its customers? I run a business and I listen to what my customers would like to improve the service I give them!!!!

Plus I don't know about you but when I play a football manager game I want that game to be realistic as possible. At what point is someone arranging a friendly against you without your permission realistic?

And as I said if this was a free game it wouldn't be a problem but for example i paid £26 for tokens this season alone and for that I demand the best possible service which isn't happening.
    Tobsen Tobsens, Rui and KINGBILLY like this.

MDKII
    As promised, here is a more detailed post of our current plans.

At the moment, we know that one of the most requested ideas here on the forum is the ability to accept or decline friendlies before they are played. We'll refrain from saying that this is impossible, but we want it as an absolutely last resort.

The main reason is that we want managers to be able to log into the game and be able to play a friendly right away with someone. Imagine a scenario where you challenge someone to a friendly, they want to play, but not at the time specified. Then you try to figure out a new time that works for both, but you might have some other important matches by then, so a friendly isn't something that you want anymore. We're afraid that something like this might discourage our players from playing friendlies at all.

That said, we are considering this solution, but we'd like to check out other options as well first. Another solution we're looking into is that you can challenge anyone to a friendly, and only the challenger is affected by injuries, condition burn and skill point gain, while the person challenged gains no drawback or benefit (they only get to see the result of the match). We'll be testing this as well in the future and see how it compares to the current solution we're testing (the one with a hard limit on daily matches).

Also, please keep in mind that just because something is the most popular request, it doesn't mean we'll necessarily implement it. It does mean we will look into it and consider all the pros and cons, so hearing what you have to say does help us plan out the future of the game. Since friendlies are such a major component of the game and we intend to have Top Eleven running and active for years to come, we want to pull them off well and avoid having this same issue a few months down the road, where we need to change how friendlies work yet again because the first time didn't turn out right.

Thank you all again for your feedback.

the solution where the person who didn't request the friendly doesn't get affected seems to be the most ideal

Re: Hello guys

Good Solution!!!

I LOVE TOP11

Last edited by Achmad Maulana; 09-05-2013 at 06:05 PM.

I would like to log on and play a friendly tonight but I can't because of the current friendly system I don't accept friendly requests because too many people abuse the system and its happened to me twice. So the current system and the planned changes discourage me from playing friendlies.

The current way it's setup its geared more to people who want to cheat and abuse the system rather than those who want to use friendlies for proper reasons.

I feel there wouldn't be such a problem trying out different systems but you take far too long, you announced changes nearly two months ago and are yet to implement them, at this rate it'll be years before you find the best way. Simple solution why not have a poll on this forum, facebook, and twitter and if there is a clear winner then that's the one to go with instead of all this pissing about trying different systems?

You have the potential to have a great game here, don't ruin it by pissing about and taking far too long to do things. This game is not free and people pay good money to play it, me included, so don't ignore them!!!!!
    Tobsen Tobsens likes this.

Addicted
    One man's trash is another man's treasure ;-)

we are German Group of Top Eleven @ Facebook and we self organize Tournemants.
    We are organizing 4 different kind of tournaments, Beginners Cup (Level 1-5), Junior Legaue (Level 6-11), Supra League (Level 12-17) and Ultra League (starting from Level 18 no limit).

We have 16-20 starters in the Junior/Supra/Ultra League and 8 starters in the Beginners Cup, all tournaments starts with a preliminary round where the teams compete in groups á 4-5 teams to advance to the quaterfinal.

There are always an away and one home game against each team. The first two teams of each group advance to the quaterfinal where they have to play two games again to reach the semi-final and later on the final. The final and the game about 3rd place are only one single game.

All games are played by friendly matches and the managers are talking to each other to arrange the games.

But the new update of friendly changes is for us very unhappy :-(
    Perhaps to consider ways and means then every manger decide oneself and have the choice yes or not accept friendly games?
    And all perfect satisfactory to both parties :-)
    Rui and Cat Harrison like this.
    Tobsen Tobsens - Season 26 - Level 24
    League Winners 17
    Champions Legeau Winners 9
    Cup Winners 5

hod
    Rookie
    I have a good addition to TE11 solution (MDKII)

You wrote this:
    "you can challenge anyone to a friendly, and only the challenger is affected by injuries, condition burn and skill point gain, while the person challenged gains no drawback or benefit (they only get to see the result of the match)."

And I add- If the other party (the passive) accepts the friendly then he will be as 'guilty' as the challenger (injuries, condition, skill, etc...)
    Flinger likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast