Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Jan 12th] Technical Issues

Apprentice
    I think it is not some players but most if not all players. What fix will you do if i raise a ticket? I won both simulated and replayed matches. I got 1 injured player and used lots of rest packs. Will i get another replay to close the ticket? Full fix should have been done before replay. Rather pointless to solve it after season ends.

I just asked that my injured player be healed so I don't have to deal with that for the first 5 days of next season.

T11 seems to have given everyone a pile of Health, Morale & Conditioning packs. The gesture is appreciated!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Looks like everyone got rewarded because of this tehnical issues.

15 green boosters.
    10 blue boosters.
    5 red boosters.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Looks like everyone got rewarded because of this tehnical issues.

15 green boosters.
    10 blue boosters.
    5 red boosters.
    bull**** some don;t even need it

the problem is with suspended players.......who got booked is not available to use.....who was suspended is now available
    such a mess up.....better left it simmed for al teams now some will have an advantage some won't

if when servers are down games are not reschedueled why they were reschedueled today?

all should have the same treatment........BS

Nice idea for the items offered, but still it wont undo the red cards, infortunately..

And I got them too late for my last match, but well, nothing important since i was stuck to the 7th position of the league :P

Rookie
    Well i opended a ticked, because some players got yellow cards, and one a red card. But the weird thing is, they got it magicly, cos yesterday after matches got resetted, the only problem i was dealing with, was too tired players. No cards or anything. And i didn't play any match whats so ever, because i still have to play one last league match, and i wanted my team to be in top shape, but with all this magicly appearing yellows and red card.....its really not fair. I do have to say, i love it, we all got gifts in return, that shows the staff does care about what happends to us all.

i still got injured players , please fix . my Network ID is 100001561802223 . thanks

I dont have injured players but I lost league title because of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Đole View Post
    I dont have injured players but I lost league title because of this...
    ME too, i am playing 99% of the matches, and than this, lost title to my bigest rival, please fix, i wannt to play again regularly, and 2 Tokens back since it went for nothing (rescheduling from 17h to 4:45)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast