Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Buying and Selling Players to Other Managers

tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    For this week, we've updated our Direct Transfers article for new managers to read up on.

You can find the full article here.
    how can I chancel an offer that I did no want to make in negotiations I do not want or need this player

I usually bought my players on live auctions. It's very hard to negotiate on different managers while players are just the same quality there.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    Yes need to change the offering system ...
    Yeah I agree, the offers should always start with an offer of at least 1 token to the manager you want to buy a player from. Also you should be able to trade between servers, especially if you've friends on different servers. And finally you should you be able to accept offers on mobiles. Some people only use their mobiles and want to accept offers, but can't.

When will this be sorted? (the issue with offers for mobiles)
    Ami 47 likes this.

why cant we do this on the iphone app.

For this week, we've updated our Direct Transfers article for new managers to read up on.

Having problems why can't I buy players from other managers I use an iPad and my iphone to play please help!

Здравеите. Незнам как да предлоза за продан мои играч на друг менаджер.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsacata View Post
    Здравеите. Незнам как да предлоза за продан мои играч на друг менаджер.
    Zdravei, za da poluchish oferta za tvoi igrach e nujno te da sa s opredeleno kachestvo, zavyrshvashto na 4.8 ili 9.8.. naprimer 44.8 ili 49.8
    Igracha trqbva da e na rezervnata skameika-ne sred titulqrite.. trqbva da si lv 4+ za da otvorish tazi opciq.
    Ne mojesh da predlojish igrach, moje samo da poluchish oferta.
    Ako pitash men nqma mnogo smisal ot tazi opciq zashtotot edva li shte ppoluchish koi znae kolko dobri oferti.. 4-5Tokena i solidna suma pari v nai-dobriq sluchai.

Excuse me not typing in english but aparentlly he doesnt understand it^^ bye.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Razbrah Blagodara

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker17 View Post
    Yeah I agree, the offers should always start with an offer of at least 1 token to the manager you want to buy a player from. Also you should be able to trade between servers, especially if you've friends on different servers. And finally you should you be able to accept offers on mobiles. Some people only use their mobiles and want to accept offers, but can't.

When will this be sorted? (the issue with offers for mobiles)
    Ive been saying this for months and months but who listens to the consumer? Certainly not top11

Ex top eleven player

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123