Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Career Goals and Matches

  1. #11
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what I would like to know, Then there is less effort for us to store all these stats ourselves.
    I am also looking the same ... if it is entire career at one club then it will be nice
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  2. #12
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    What about fixing the scheduling and friendlies problem first?
    cracicot and Cat Harrison like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  3. #13
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What about fixing the scheduling and friendlies problem first?
    If the above generates income and pack usage, why rush to change it.

    By increasing player stats, with goal counts, this makes the scorer more attractive to token bidders if he is worth his salt. Will this affect a 2* 20 goal getter vs a 3* 15 scorer.
    How would we know if the 2* plays alone up front vs the 3* in a trio or duo??
    If I play my MC up front because my striker is injured or I just cannot find one, will this make him more expensive or more attractive to buyers, simply because he scores goals by playing out of position? Im all for find a quicker way to sell players, more often to bidders.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    If the above generates income and pack usage, why rush to change it.

    By increasing player stats, with goal counts, this makes the scorer more attractive to token bidders if he is worth his salt. Will this affect a 2* 20 goal getter vs a 3* 15 scorer.
    How would we know if the 2* plays alone up front vs the 3* in a trio or duo??
    If I play my MC up front because my striker is injured or I just cannot find one, will this make him more expensive or more attractive to buyers, simply because he scores goals by playing out of position? Im all for find a quicker way to sell players, more often to bidders.
    Scheduling and friendlies are what you say they are, but they are more important issues than career stats.

    What a waste of time and effort on Nordeus's part. And I thought my opinion of nordeus couldnt get worse....

  5. #15
    MDKII
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    The main question is... Does the "career" stats start from this season or do they include previous seasons? Because I'm not sure if the previous season stats were actually stored before this update.
    There will be older stats included, but based on their total goals and matches spread across the three categories.

    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What about fixing the scheduling and friendlies problem first?
    The asymmetrical friendly solution is in development and will enter testing on certain live servers in two weeks earliest.
    DiZZee, Rubenito and Cat Harrison like this.

  6. #16
    Wiki Contributor Incredipede's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mount Everest
    Posts
    653
    A nice update.


  7. #17
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    If the above generates income and pack usage, why rush to change it.

    By increasing player stats, with goal counts, this makes the scorer more attractive to token bidders if he is worth his salt. Will this affect a 2* 20 goal getter vs a 3* 15 scorer.
    How would we know if the 2* plays alone up front vs the 3* in a trio or duo??
    If I play my MC up front because my striker is injured or I just cannot find one, will this make him more expensive or more attractive to buyers, simply because he scores goals by playing out of position? Im all for find a quicker way to sell players, more often to bidders.
    Coz I for one and sick of it and am sure I am not the only one!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  8. #18
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    There will be older stats included, but based on their total goals and matches spread across the three categories.



    The asymmetrical friendly solution is in development and will enter testing on certain live servers in two weeks earliest.
    Strange how it is still 2 weeks away and this update seems ready to go!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  9. #19
    Apprentice The Red Baron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    194
    Great update....but suspect you won't get past stats for your players.....like dv8r , i am not sure if they were ever stored.....bet the servers were cleared down of such info at start of each season....
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

  10. #20
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    Love it, but I hope it really has the stats for my long term guys.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast