Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: A Look Back at 2013

Apprentice
    FOR GAME:
    -increase the token prices
    -give more injuries (better to have heavy drain of morale & condition after e'match or server refresh)
    -give more troll results,(eg: let the abandom team dominate any active user or low Q team win)
    -give good quality players as less as possible on any server
    -increase the signing fees for youth players from acadamy(more T+$), not even a player should sign for free
    -remove free tranfer players from transfer list or ask more T for signing them
    -put more robots with more winning and as well as in transfer auctions
    -give minus position bonus for who is watching the match or let them be dominated by unattended manager or robot
    -make the fixtures more tight (eg; one day 4 or 5 matches & the gap between matches should not be more than 3hr)
    -lenghthen the rest time of players (eg; 5hours to gain 3%)
    -increase the signing fees of scouted players & let them useless/injured after signed
    -don't give any free tokens, money, boosters
    -always have great performance(9) for the players in wrong position (ST as GK or vice versa)
    -ask the players to update the application very frequently, pretending like great job has done or made changes as per users' complaints
    -any formation/tactical changes or whatever the players do shoud be less effective and results should be as much random as possible

FOR FORUM:
    -neglect all the users complaints, advices, suggestions or any of words
    -make more thread like any suggestion, vent threads, unsastifactory result post here... like .. wants to hear more from users
    -delete, log, clsed, removed all the good thread from forum
    -ban all the users who comes with the good suggestion or complaint
    -remove/delete this post and BAN ME!!!!

LAST.... but not lesat.........

$$$$$$$$....CHEAT AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE FROM USERS....$$$$$$$$$$

PS: If I have been banned or this thread has been removed, I will regard as that you are going to do as all my advices here in this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    FOR GAME:
    -give more injuries (better to have heavy drain of morale & condition after e'match or server refresh)
    -give more troll results,(eg: let the abandom team dominate any active user or low Q team win)
    -increase the signing fees for youth players from acadamy(more T+$), not even a player should sign for free
    -give minus position bonus for who is watching the match or let them be dominated by unattended manager or robot
    -make the fixtures more tight (eg; one day 4 or 5 matches & the gap between matches should not be more than 3hr)
    -increase the signing fees of scouted players & let them useless/injured after signed
    -always have great performance(9) for the players in wrong position (ST as GK or vice versa)
    -ask the players to update the application very frequently, pretending like great job has done or made changes as per users' complaints
    -any formation/tactical changes or whatever the players do shoud be less effective and results should be as much random as possible

FOR FORUM:
    -make more thread like any suggestion, vent threads, unsastifactory result post here... like .. wants to hear more from users
    -remove/delete this post and BAN ME!!!!

LAST.... but not lesat.........

$$$$$$$$....CHEAT AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE FROM USERS....$$$$$$$$$$

PS: If I have been banned or this thread has been removed, I will regard as that you are going to do as all my advices here in this post!

haha so funny
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    haha so funny
    SO TRUE...but who listens ??? none..
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

hy T.E maneger! i spend so much money for this game, so its absurd for payng tok for youth, from my academy! and we need a life chat between all players, and we need a suport chat with t.e team! we face problem wille playng, not after 2,3 weeks when you send a shait answer

Younger players on Scout List.

Better Quality youths and better timing of the arrival of youth players, I keep getting them in the 2nd half of the season mostly and they lose a star so its not worth turning tokens in for them.

Increase squad size from 22 to 25 players.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-04-2014 at 01:57 AM.
    Cat Harrison and Belgji like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    1)Fix the troll engine
    2) realistic injuries
    3)No tokens to sign the youths
    4) More tactics,arrows etc
    5)Fix the leagues,NO BOTS
    6)Fix the servers..give us players no craps
    7) NO BOTS on transfers..its ridiculous to steal our T ..u can find other ways
    8) Any abandoded teams loose the game 2-0,no more troll results vs them
    9)Ability of changing bosters with T and versus
    10) Keep the friendlies ,put a f button so all the trollers here to be satisfied
    11) Give us some real surveys and no fakes(also give us some videos in the countries that dont have)
    This is what I want,but for me - no hope

FOR GAME:
    I believe that these changes will be made soon!!!

Some of them are already done

-give more injuries - DONE
    -give more troll results - DONE
    -put more robots with more winning and as well as in transfer auctions - DONE
    -don't give any free tokens, money - DONE
    -always have great performance(9) for the players in wrong position (ST as GK or vice versa) - My defenders always have performance 7,if they played GK - so and this is DONE ...waiting for performance 9 yet
    Last edited by Ivan Ivanov 000; 01-04-2014 at 10:13 AM.
    Belgji and littledude072 like this.

1) Mobile version for Android on Prestigio Multipad 10.1.
    2) Possibility to communicate with T11 via T11 (messages, live chat, chat during the matches). I do not play T11 only with my FB friends, and I do not want find and request all my T11 friends to become also my FB friends. T11 is for me separate world and I share it only with some of my FB friends and I want this state. But I also want to communicate effectively with my T11 friends...
    Ahmed Shawky likes this.

1- reward competition winners with tokens.
    2- reward best players, top scorers and top assisters with tokens.
    3-no tokens for signing your own youth.
    4- Introduce a way to monitor the players' performance during the game so that managers could substitute players who are not performing well.
    5-Teams with irregular formations should lose (that's logic)!
    6- Allow chatting between managers during the game (or ability to send congratulation messages).
    But over all, a great game!

FOR GAME:

FOR FORUM:
    All this has been done to the limit already. Nothing more can be done

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast