Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be a Football Commentator - Win 50 Tokens!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    @skidz (quote looks too long)
    twas beautiful (avoiding the arsein wanker part *cough*). thinking about remaking mines into a full match commentary too along with making paint pics to go along with the story
    I know its long but dont you find when you stat writing a commentry you find yourself wrapped up in it lol, I couldnt bring myself to putting up a story without an ending so I did the whole match you know what they say" Its not the winning its the taking part and after reading it back to myself I actually thought it was quite a good story! not being biased and all.
    littledude072 likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

LOL

@skidz no jets, no bombs, no minefields and no USA army to rescure players like I put in the history LOL
    but you did good looooooooooong work

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL

@skidz no jets, no bombs, no minefields and no USA army to rescure players like I put in the history LOL
    its also missing a blue elephant. the world would be a better place with more blue elephants
    Skidz, khris, Cat Harrison and 1 others like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    I think the game commentary is about to be updated...NORDEUS will steal lines from the commentaries above and include them in the game......
    Skidz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL

Lmfoa! Khris dont please im going to start crying shortly but I have got a little time in my schedule to sign you an autograph mate!, you never know it might make you something later.......or not.
    khris likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I think the game commentary is about to be updated...NORDEUS will steal lines from the commentaries above and include them in the game......
    When...when.....when will I....will I be famous.....!!!!!..
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    When...when.....when will I....will I be famous.....!!!!!..
    I think they will steal lines from every post...So every one will become famous but a little bit......
    Skidz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    its also missing a blue elephant. the world would be a better place with more blue elephants
    hahahahahaha LOL ohhhh yeahh!!! I miss the blue elephant that was in the cricket field LOL

Next season if Kustodian give again 50 tokens for commening I will do a tribute to the blue elephant, let's remember the moment when finally everybody can found it easy:
    Now can you see the blue elephant?
    :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Good morning everyone im John Macinroe! and welcome to the highly anticipated match where the two biggest heavy waits go head to head for the league title!. Both teams level on 78 points at the start of the final day of the season the tension is immense, Bratislav FC have a far superior goal difference so a draw here will see them retain there league title for a fourth year in a row but dont right off FC Ortiga just yet! they have been building a fine squad over the past 3 years under the new management of former Manchester United manager sir Alex Fergursen, since coming out of retirement he has worked wonders with the yourth academy and together with his new shirt sponsors Nordeus they have made some huge investments in players, this is an exciting time to be an FC Ortiga fan right now, anyway the players are making there way out onto the pitch and the noise in this sold out woderfull San Siro stadium is deaferning!, so dont go away folks the match is coming to you live in stunning HD, mobile and on PC just after this quick break.

Welcome back folks, the match is just about to start, our referee today is Rowan Attkinson who just recently passed his referees badge and is highly honoured to have been given this opputunity to martial this match!. Mr Attkinson looks at his watch , looks at his linesmen and the whistle blows...here we go folks. FC Ortiga get us underway and are straight on the attack, Simovski has the ball and we know what great skill he possses, he weaves past one, then another, this looks interesting! he might go all the way! a gap appears in the defence!, just one more to beat, ....great pass to Milovanovic, he must score!...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL LLLLLLLLLLL. FC Ortiga take the lead with an thundering drive from there leading goal scorer, the keeper had no chance, it practicly broke the back of the net 0-1, 2mins.
    What can Bratislav do now, they looked stunned by such a quick goal, they need to liven themselves up there still a long way to go.
    Babic has the ball, he looks to work some magic, he cuts inside, skips past one then another! Crash OOOOOOO!!! what a shocking tackle by Ostojic!, he is the last defender he must walk its a straight red for me!, the players surround the ref, he is ushering them away" go away" he keeps saying, Babic gets up he looks ok thankfully, Mr Attkinson calls over Ostojic he is clearly pleading his innocence!, Mr attkinson goes to his pocket, will it be red? out comes the card, YELLOW!!!!! WHAT, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS MAN, Bratislav fans erupt with boos and chants, Arsene Venger the Bratislav manager is bouncing around on the touch line fuming, hes even just kicked over a bill board and chucked a water bottle at the fourth official!, Oh dear folks I must oppologise for that he is clearly not happy with mr Attkinsons desicion.
    Free kick to Branislav in a dangerous position, Mrancina to take it, he we go!, Mrancina runs towards the ball, right foot curler looking for the top corner! its over the wall!, great save by Cassias, world class he tips round the post.
    Corner kick to be taken by Piro, he wips it in but Cassias leaps and catches it, well held by him, Branislav bring the ball out with Veselonvic, he tries to go round Milovanovic but is dispossed, he cuts inside, goes past one , then another , just one to beat? Milovanovic looks to berry it!...Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll lllllllllllllllll, its 0-2 here after only 25 mins folks, shocking play by Veselonvic, he stands with his hands on his head, his team mates screaming at him, his manger going mental!
    Brantislav kick off again looking defeated already!, boos ring out everytime Veselonvic touch the ball, he looks nervous now, the youngster is clearly upset with the last goal, hold on theres movement on the Branislav bench I think theres going to be a substitution!, the fourth official holds up the board its number 3, no surprise there then!, Veselonvic is coming off and Markovic is coming on, the game gets back underway and Markovic gets his first touch, Babic makes a run!, Markovic plays a lovley waited pass that splits the FC Ortiga defence!, Babic is in the clear, he looks up! ,unleashes a pile driver that hit the left hand post and went in. Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll lllllllllllll, Babic 34mis, Hart had no chance!, what a strike by Babic that injury early on clearly long forgotton now, and we have a game on here folks Branislav 1 Ortiga 2.
    Since the restart the game has slowed down with most of it being congested in midfiled, as we approach half time Mracina goes down!,
    whats happened here? hes clearly in alot of pain, O its his hamstring! replays show him pulling up off camera chasing the ball just previously, hes being stretched off, 44 Mins,Brarislav are going to play out the final minit with 10 men,The game restarts and the whistle blows for HT, What a great game we have here folks were going to take a short break then were be back with hopefully more of the same in the second half dont go away!.

Welcome back guys. were just about to get the second half under way, the most surprising thing is Mracina is back out for the second half!, I understand there was a confrontation in the tunnel as the teams came back to the dressing room folks, Arsene Venger clearly unhappy with the tackle by Ostojic confronted Mr Attkinson as to why it was not red!, in doing so we believe he man handled him so Arsene has been sent to the stand for the ramainder of the match!, as much as I and 20 million viewers out there also disagree with Mr Attkinsons decision you can not behave like that, all he has done is made it harder for his team!, anyway the referee blows his whistle and here we go again! Branislav get us going again and are straight on the attack, Del piro thunders down the wing, gets to the byline, good cross opputuinity!, he wips the ball in! Babic flings himself at it! but misses the ball completely and the ball runs out of touch, what a miss by Babic!.
    Ortiga bring it forward with Terry, he passes to Balotlei but he slips! but regains control and the attack continues!, Baloteli whips in a vicious cross!, Mracina gets in the way! the balls up in the air!, Mracina goes to control it but gets clattered by a flying elbow from Simovski, clearly a foul, Mracina has blood coming from his eye, it looks quite nasty boy this bloke had some hammer in this match, Referree calls over Simovski!, the replay shows it was deliberate! this has to be a red card this time surely!, YELLOW AGAIN!, the stadium erupts with chants and rants all at Mr Attkinson who quite frankly is having a terrible game and his inexsperience has had a decisive outcome on this match! Ortiga should be down to 9 men!, dreadfull display of refereeing folks, theres even a little snigger from Simovski as he knows hes got away with that one!.
    Free kick to Branislav, who hoof the ball up field, Vello clears for Ortiga and the ball runs out of play!, Mracina brings it forward but is clearly struggling now!, he kicks it back out and goes down, he is going to have to come off!, Stanovic replaces him 73mins, Ortiga graciously give the ball back to Branislav and Babic brings it forward!, he goes past one, then another! he might go all the way!, one on one with the goal keeper! he shoots!!!!, Cassisa throws himself to the left and tips it round the post! what a save by Cassias!.
    Branislav have a corner, Erikksen takes it, Terry knocks it behind for another corner! the crowds going wild with "COME ON "chants to Branislav players!, Erikssen takes the corner! whipped right in to the centre!! this looks interresting!, Babic flys through the air and heads it goal woulds!, its passed cassias but it craches against the cross bar and Terry clears the danger! WOW folks what a chance! hes so unlucky but he should have scored and he knows it!!.
    Arsene Venger continues to rant and tear his hair out in the stands at his disbelief his teams not on level terms, he knows a draw is good enough to win the league., what a game folks the atmosphere in the ground is electric!, Markovic brings the ball forward for Branislav, he tries to go past Bale, but Bale reeds the situation and wins the ball easy! theres open ground infront of him!, with electric pase he flys down the right, weaves past one!, cuts inside and unleashes a thunder left foot effort that was past Hart before he could move!, it crashes off the underside of the bar hits Hart! bounces onto the right post and across to the left post! hits it and comes out!, Hearts in the mouths of Branislav supporters that would surely have been it!, Stankovic brings the ball out, he passes to Babic to runs at the defence! great sliding tackle by Terry, he wins the ball and plays a 40 yard cross field pass to Hendriks, he controls with his chest and on the half volley smashes it goalwards! Hart dives to the right! he gets fingertips to it!....but its not enough it flys inside the post...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL Hendriks 83 Mins, 1-3.
    When the game restarts Branislav have had the stuffing knocked out of them they cant seem to play 2 passes without losing the ball, FC Ortiga play keep ball now knowing the league is almost theres! Branislav are chasing shadows now!, Mr Attkinson looks at his watch and blows the final whistle......ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR RRRRRRRR erupts, singing and chanting all around the stadium as the FC Ortiga fans celebrate, Ortigas manger sir Alex Fergusson is runnung round the pitch waving the Ortiga flag!, what a wonderfull achievement in such a short time, Arsene venger on the other hand has already dissapeared down the tunnel.
    Well thats it from me John Macenroe folks its been all action match hope you enjoyed too, untill next time... good bye....

P.S I used more than one idea because I got lost in my story and had to finish it lol.
    give this guy 50 tokens ,lol you should start writing my essays sometimes .
    Skidz likes this.

Banned
    @khris do you follow CRICKET ???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast