Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Support your Country in Top Eleven Real Cup!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    My comments about the UK were strictly football related. The UK doesn't play football as a team so it lost its 'Real'.

Plus, Great Britain & Northern Ireland doesn't really fit any chants or songs I know.
    Ouch...the harsh. It hurts. My country blew its best chance of advancing with no time left on the clock, cuz they're incapable of defending a cross, clearing a ball, or just going downfield to waste time.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @ Liquid This thread for discussing the Cup Top11 is running, the RealCup

If you want to discuss the joy and agony of the World Cup, go here: http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-brazil-8.html

OMG that last minute about killed me, now all USA has to do is tie GERMANY.. sigh..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey guys,

just to inform you that I will be in charge for the changes we need to make in order to improve the Real Cup. The feature for changing the country will be released this week and you will be able to change it by searching it in the rankings. Regarding the UK, unfortunately we cannot change that because all the players from the UK are stored in our database under that country and not England, Wales etc. Thus, it would be almost impossible to change that given the amount of players we have at the moment.

Keep in mind this is a live thing and you can contribute by proposing some features that you find interesting. Real Cup can also be a great experiment for some of the features we might implement in the future in Top Eleven so give it a try and hopefully we'll make the stage competition super interesting!

Thanks for the honest feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by eniac View Post
    Hey guys,

just to inform you that I will be in charge for the changes we need to make in order to improve the Real Cup. The feature for changing the country will be released this week and you will be able to change it by searching it in the rankings. Regarding the UK, unfortunately we cannot change that because all the players from the UK are stored in our database under that country and not England, Wales etc. Thus, it would be almost impossible to change that given the amount of players we have at the moment.

Keep in mind this is a live thing and you can contribute by proposing some features that you find interesting. Real Cup can also be a great experiment for some of the features we might implement in the future in Top Eleven so give it a try and hopefully we'll make the stage competition super interesting!

Thanks for the honest feedback!
    ok, ty

Rookie
    And what s going on ?

it s only statistics i think. Does it serves any way for managers in fact ? What goal for us ???
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    NO I'm not from the UK or ENGLAND OR Great Britain or Northern Ireland

but really UK was playing fantastic "REAL" i watch their matches and really they were making awesome football in Brazil feel bad for them why they not qualifying i really Enjoy watching them play
    That was England...the rest of the UK countries didn't qualify for the World Cup...
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

And England wasn´t playing good^^

Banned
    How this works ???

We have to just support our countries by voting or there is something else ???

Plus where is INDIA ???...LOL...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal_Error View Post
    And England wasn´t playing good^^
    I thought they were playing alright... we have low expectations of our team...
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I'd guess your country is taken from the fb profile. Points are awarded to your country's aggrefate by up to 4 daily activities - logging in to Real Cup, sharing the link, answering a football trivia question and playing T11.

Why? I've no idea other than getting T11 related links out there to attract new players. Nothing in it for me as far as I can see.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast