Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: New Feature: Related Positions in Top Eleven

I believe there will be loss in performance, not in quality, and that's why: you know, different players have different tasks to do on the field. And if MC will be put into DC role, for example, he just can't understand what he should do. Same for the other positions. But, related positions (MR->AMR) will be easer to understand what should player do, so there are yellow triangles. But, it will be totally fantastic if player, playing on related, not on natural position, can master this related pos. if he don't mastered allowed 3. For example, after playing 20-30 matches.

Today I will play for the 1st time in a cup match my DR on a DC position, to see what happens I will comeback with an answer till tomorrow.

Click to see the image:

Last edited by Catalin Joel; 09-04-2014 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Image

Banned
    Please if some one from Nordeus side can tell us in more detail about this new feature......

At least any of the developers can take out their 5 minutes and answer to our questions...

And why still there is no official announcement of this new feature on Nordeus FB or Twitter Page...

FCB
    I can still see the yellow traingle for a ST when I placed him in AMR role
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    I can still see the yellow traingle for a ST when I placed him in AMR role
    That yellow Triangle indicates that there will be very less penalty while the Red Triangle indicate a more severe penalty......

Read the post more carefully......

Remember that his quality will be slightly reduced when playing in one of these two extra positions (and will be reduced a lot when playing on a position other than his 3 related ones).
    Gert Funck likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    That yellow Triangle indicates that there will be very less penalty while the Red Triangle indicate a more severe penalty......

Read the post more carefully......

Remember that his quality will be slightly reduced when playing in one of these two extra positions (and will be reduced a lot when playing on a position other than his 3 related ones).
    And now no one will waste tokens to learn new roles lol, it would be better if they have reduced tokens needed for new roles to 15 or something... or if every player would have own unique versatility (DC who also can play target ST, for example... or player who can play right back and CM... or very very rare player who can play all outfield roles...). That would be more fun if players on same position would be more unique and different...

Hey guys, just to clear out any doubts.
    Related positions are mostly used when you don't have a player for certain positions for the formation you wanna play. So with this you can put every player (except) GK on two more positions, but your team will be slight penalized for that - it's not like it was before where you get huge penalty for having players on the wrong positions, instead you have very small penalty. Huge penalty is given when you place player on any positions besides his native and related positions. The penalty for wrong positions is bigger as you go further away from player's native position, and also increases with the number of players on wrong positions.

If player has two roles he will have more than two related positions.

Hope this clears it
    Cheers

my results, i played 4-1-4-1, opponent 4-5-1 V-Style

normal positions

10x yellow triangles

10x red triangles

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    We are proud and happy to announce the release of a new Top Eleven feature - the Related Positions.
    Thanks to this new feature, each player (except for the Goalkeeper) can now play in three positions on the pitch - his natural position and two extra ones.

Here is the list of related positions of each player:
    DC - DR, DL
    DR - DMR, DC
    DL - DML, DC
    DMC - MC, DC
    DMR - MR, DR
    DML - ML, DL
    MC - AMC, DMC
    MR - AMR, ML
    ML - AML, MR
    AMC - MC, ST
    AMR - AML, MR
    AML - ML, AMR
    ST - AMR, AML
    This feature is not yet updated in Android phones.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast