Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [IMPORTANT] New season release

Rookie
    This is awesome.... u get promoted and hav 0 earnings...

Dis way Nordeus is forcing players to leave....

I agree,it should be very heavy for lower levels to be promoted to a superior league without any prize.

I'm actually in 19 level, and higher is your level and more expenses you have to provide.
    However,if you have planned all investments in lower levels,and you buy players only after selling old ones,
    you may earn a lot of money even without winning.

Organizing a friendly match each day ( even against bot robot team),for the whole season (28 days),
    I earn over 72M,which is like the prize assigned to 7th place classified in level 19.

Otherwise,I'd suggest to insert the 8 promoted only from a certain level,in order to give a prize (even if low) to
    the 8 classified.
    How should we have prize for 8 place,in lower levels where the prize for winner is low too?

hi to everyone i have problem like 4 days now i can not open and i change flash player many time and also the browser many time so i need help to open and repair my team so pls i need support from everyone here in top 11 thx

en English
    fr Français
    de Deutsch
    it Italiano
    ja 日本語
    ru Русский
    es Español
    ko 한국어
    pt-br Português
    pt-pt Português
    sr Srpski
    th ไทย
    tr Türkçe
    , Log Out
    top eleven logo Play now
    News
    Forum
    Fan Kit
    Support
    Top Eleven logo Nordeus logo
    Top Eleven Online Football Manager.
    Copyright © by Nordeus Ltd. - All rights reserved.
    Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Home
    News
    Forum
    Fan Kit
    Press
    Support
    @

Turkish Forum Moderator Ercan Mehmet Minkil's Avatar
    Innovation is likely to go to everyone's welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Ercan Mehmet Minkil View Post
    Innovation is likely to go to everyone's welcome
    So, do you like spending many tokens or are you just lucky that it didn't change to you?
    xingular likes this.

Rookie
    I'm level 19. I can not sell players. Why ?? At the end of the championship I got the message "the team has done well in NULL " . What is ???

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Dear managers,

The new Season has started and with it we have implemented some improvements in the game!

One of the biggest requests from our community is to watch and support all friends' matches and we have made our first step towards achieving this goal! This change is very big and we will need some time to tweak everything so we may need more than one season to finalize it but we are working hard on finishing everything as fast as possible. Unfortunately in some cases it was impossible to keep all your Top Eleven friends in the game, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It might also happen that at the moment you do not see fixtures of some of your Facebook friends that you could see before, this should be temporarily and we hope that once this feature is done you won’t have this issues any more.

Our team has been working on the League scheduling system in order to improve your experience. It is not always possible to have exact number of managers on the same level to form the League. But that is our goal so now we may sometimes promote users who didn’t finished in the first 7. By promoting them we are creating a League where all managers are on the same level, where they all see same players in auctions and where they all have the same chances for success.

Thank you all for being with us and thank you for your valuable feedback! Please feel free to write to us and tell us what you think.

In case you notice any other technical problem please contact our support here: support.nordeus.eu

Good luck in the new season!
    Yea, good job for killing off about 80 friends of mine. I do not understand why Nordeus practise "low level-ism", forcing discrimination policy on the higher level managers against those lower level managers. Tell me a good reason: why I can't make friends with level 1 managers, despite being lv 40? If I knew this, I'd have saved all their FB links and add them thru FB, not thru the game.

Anyone agree?

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...wiped-off.html
    Last edited by meis; 11-22-2014 at 09:06 AM.

It's not fair to freeze managers level increase to match the leagues level in some teams cases in top of server, as it was not managers fault when teams were did promoted but new leagues were not created in top of servers in the past, as i figure every server could be a different case regarding which was the higher league and how often this was created and now with the new managers matching makes it more unfair.
    I understand that this issue regarding leagues in top of server might have been corrected now, temporarilly or permanently, but I consider that game ranking is allready unfair and not steady to rules for all, e.g 8th promoting, other jumping 2 levels etc. I also understand that this is an exemption for some purposes, but a solid rule should be that a promotion should allways mean managers level increase as it was before, independently if new leagues not created or someone has taken over a new club, otherwise manager level ranking looks meaningless
    Last edited by Maxtax; 11-22-2014 at 10:12 AM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Why on level 38 have no players in transfers list ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast