Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [IMPORTANT] New season release

Quote Originally Posted by Alin Nicolae Popescu View Post
    ......hey for five days i can't not log in in topeleven...eror to connent the network....why?
    Hey Alin, please write to support@nordeus.eu mentioning your ID (not here), device, OS and screenshot. We'll look into it thanks

Does this apply in this season? Especially for a team that will be promoted? How if my team in position 9? What still remains to be promoted to the next league?

My team finished in 8th position...I will be promoted???

My team FC Red Star finished on 12th place in League 7 level as it is my new facebook profile.Also have a question,is it going to be some other competitions except League,International Cup and Champions League,something similar to Europe League?.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Dear managers,

The new Season has started and with it we have implemented some improvements in the game!

One of the biggest requests from our community is to watch and support all friends' matches and we have made our first step towards achieving this goal! This change is very big and we will need some time to tweak everything so we may need more than one season to finalize it but we are working hard on finishing everything as fast as possible. Unfortunately in some cases it was impossible to keep all your Top Eleven friends in the game, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It might also happen that at the moment you do not see fixtures of some of your Facebook friends that you could see before, this should be temporarily and we hope that once this feature is done you won’t have this issues any more.

Our team has been working on the League scheduling system in order to improve your experience. It is not always possible to have exact number of managers on the same level to form the League. But that is our goal so now we may sometimes promote users who didn’t finished in the first 7. By promoting them we are creating a League where all managers are on the same level, where they all see same players in auctions and where they all have the same chances for success.

Thank you all for being with us and thank you for your valuable feedback! Please feel free to write to us and tell us what you think.

In case you notice any other technical problem please contact our support here: support.nordeus.eu

Good luck in the new season!
    ONLY LEAGUE???? i like Cup and CL too It is impossible to win those competitions if some of your opponents have 2 or 3 levels more than your

Wie kriege ich Mourinho wieder zurück??? Danke!

What's going on when after the season two teams have same points?

Post emblem

What no emblem of FC Barcelona?

First , put all players on an equal footing and improved the game so strong to become stronger.
    What I tell you ?
    What can a country of players to earn a day 50-80 token of watching videos and install applications and for my country no one proposal.
    Fix your game , otherwise lost meaning to play in rough conditions !

add webmoney to price system and maestro card!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast