Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: S.L. Benfica Official Items Now Available!

  1. #1
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386

    S.L. Benfica Official Items Now Available!

    Nordeus have just released Official Items for Portugese League team S.L. Benfica today!

    The costs for the items are 159T for the logo, 79T for the home shirt and 79T for the away shirt!

    This is excellent news for any S.L. Benfica fans out there and Nordeus will be including new official items in the future! Your favorite club could be the next one in Top Eleven!

    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-25-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  2. #2
    Rookie ZSKovac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Valjevo, Serbia
    Posts
    104
    It would be cool if they could release original kits with manufacturer sign (Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc...)
    No sponsor, no nothin' just manufacturer's signature look, for example 3 stripes on sleeves for Adidas, and well known logo.

  3. #3
    Dreamer kullehh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kosovo
    Posts
    364
    are they going to put barcelonas logo and shirts
    (*_*)

  4. #4
    Apprentice Csaszar Alexandru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Deva
    Posts
    287
    I love the logo .
    My team MIDV !

    Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi


    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight."


  5. #5
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSKovac View Post
    It would be cool if they could release original kits with manufacturer sign (Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc...)
    No sponsor, no nothin' just manufacturer's signature look, for example 3 stripes on sleeves for Adidas, and well known logo.
    You know something, This would probably be better than just releasing any old official club altogether.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    74
    Any news for the red devil items? Barcelona is also awesome.

  7. #7
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,481
    Any idea if Sporting Clube Portugal, jersey will be available anytime in Top Eleven? I have many friends in the game that they're supporters from the team.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #8
    Dreamer Poker-32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Nederland, Netherlands
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Any idea if Sporting Clube Portugal, jersey will be available anytime in Top Eleven? I have many friends in the game that they're supporters from the team.

    Thanks in advance.
    Maybe you can put it here, open a new thread
    Suggestions
    Playing with team: Oranje


  9. #9
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Maybe you can put it here, open a new thread
    Suggestions
    Thank You, I'll follow your suggestion.

  10. #10
    Famous johnny token's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    TEFMI
    Posts
    1,025
    juventus please